Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

[Suggestion] Friend list (8)

pl Anomander >> Воскресенье Апрель 28 - 07:11, Отредактирован Воскресенье Апрель 28 - 07:12
As you already may know since today some national teams are no longer managed by bots, but there's a small 'issue' if one of your friends gets elected.

Having two teams looks kinda bad in the online list of friends:

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/8731/beforef.jpg

Small suggestion to change this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img248/801/afteril.jpg
pl Anomander
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-05
ro SpokenReasons >> Воскресенье Апрель 28 - 08:10
Not a bad one. Not a bad one at all ;).
ro SpokenReasons
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-11
it Fresty >> Воскресенье Апрель 28 - 20:51
Good idea. You could also add a little text box with the name of the country, if I stop the mouse over the flag.
it Fresty
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2012-12-18
ca denisgrad >> Понедельник Апрель 29 - 02:25
I simple idea but the idea that deserves my like.
ca denisgrad
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-04-22
us valentine >> Понедельник Апрель 29 - 02:34
I like the original one, I can't tell every country only from its national flag.
us valentine
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
au Mr Legs >> Понедельник Апрель 29 - 03:09
Only problem with the suggestion, is that I can't mouse over on a tablet or a phone, so would have to click the link.
au Mr Legs
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
tw 小冠 >> Понедельник Апрель 29 - 03:53
Just give them another color if they manage national teams.
tw 小冠
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-03-29
fr jonkrebs >> Понедельник Апрель 29 - 11:14
That's a good idea :) But it's true that's not always easy to see which country is it just by the flag.

The other solution would be to adapt the rendering so that there is no line between the national team and the club of the friend (on the home page) or the same color on both lines on the friends list.
fr jonkrebs
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-10