פורום: אנגלית rss-feed

זה פורום הדיונים הכלליים בשפה האנגלית. כאשר אתה מפרסם הודעה בפורום עליך להשתמש בשפה זו. הודעות בשפות אחרות עלולות להימחק ללא התרעה. לפורום יש תתי נושאים להודעות עם נושאים או מטרות שונים. אנא: הודעות בנושא באגים פרסם בתת נושא באגים ותחשוב כל הודעה לאיזה תת פורום היא שייכת לפני הפרסום.

אנגלית >> דיון כללי

progress history (6)

fr TONTONKAL >> יום ראשון יולי 21 - 08:42
Is there a way to check how much progress a player made?

I would enjoy to see the progression of trainable skills, star value and market value of my players per season. Maybe in the form of a graph.

I used to try and keep track of all this in an excel file but now I have a youth center with players popping up all the time it is too much time consuming.

Anyone else would like this, or is it just me silly control freak?
fr TONTONKAL
חדש
נרשם2013-05-30
nl Vincent de Boer >> יום ראשון יולי 21 - 09:00
You can now download the data of all your players in excel with one button (under "players").
nl Vincent de Boer
מפתח ראשי
נרשם2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> יום ראשון יולי 21 - 09:05
it is very níce,thbnk you.
hu MacikaG
אדמיניסטרטור קהילתי
נרשם2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
fr TONTONKAL >> יום ראשון יולי 21 - 09:10
Yes I saw that and I think it's very useful and cool. Only field missing is market value.

But this functionality only shows statistics as of today and does not allow me to go back in the past to see the progress already made. Would this be worth considering?
fr TONTONKAL
חדש
נרשם2013-05-30
nl Vincent de Boer >> יום ראשון יולי 21 - 09:36
No, that's not possible. This kind of information isn't stored by the game for all players. If you want to build a history for your players you have to do it yourself.
nl Vincent de Boer
מפתח ראשי
נרשם2012-10-15
fr TONTONKAL >> יום ראשון יולי 21 - 10:23
that's fine
thanks Vincent for your quick responses
fr TONTONKAL
חדש
נרשם2013-05-30