פורום: אנגלית rss-feed

זה פורום הדיונים הכלליים בשפה האנגלית. כאשר אתה מפרסם הודעה בפורום עליך להשתמש בשפה זו. הודעות בשפות אחרות עלולות להימחק ללא התרעה. לפורום יש תתי נושאים להודעות עם נושאים או מטרות שונים. אנא: הודעות בנושא באגים פרסם בתת נושא באגים ותחשוב כל הודעה לאיזה תת פורום היא שייכת לפני הפרסום.

אנגלית >> שאלות

office (6)

ye Geoxinho >> יום חמישי ינואר 23 - 09:39

it is not possible any more to put two person in only one facility? i want to put two on academy

ye Geoxinho
חדש
נרשם2014-01-09
il Numpty >> יום חמישי ינואר 23 - 11:13, ערוך יום חמישי ינואר 23 - 11:15

Yes, most people have 2 staff somewhere. 

Currently you have 1 in the Office and none anywhere else, so I don't understand why you say it's not possible to have two in the FA or YA. 

Perhaps you can be more specific about what the problem is? 

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Orauw >> יום חמישי ינואר 23 - 22:26

I had this problem, too.

I had to remove one of my staff members from my football academy, and then I was able to assign 2 staff members to the youth academy

nl Orauw
משתשמש
נרשם2015-12-06
il Numpty >> יום חמישי ינואר 23 - 23:34, ערוך יום חמישי ינואר 23 - 23:34

@Orauw

If you had two staff in your FA, then that explains why you could not assign 2 to the YA. That's how the game works.  

Apart from one in the Office, the OP doesn't have ANY staff. 

So what makes you think you had "this problem"? They are not the same.

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Jrown >> יום שישי ינואר 24 - 03:25

Today my office manager went with retirement and I think I had to wait till he went to work to re-assign my FA-manager. Maybe that's what happened to OP too? 

nl Jrown
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
nl Losing >> יום שישי ינואר 24 - 14:12

OP now has successfully assigned 2 staff members to the FA so I guess that was it.

nl Losing
משתשמש
נרשם2017-05-06