הליגה של אנגליה עונה 55

פורום: פורום הליגה rss-feed

מקום לדון על הליגה שלך, מי המועמדים לזכות באליפות העונה ? מי יעלה / ירד, ואיך הולך לך בגביע ?

חזור לרשימת הפורמים

Season 59 (65)

eng Monk >> יום שישי מאי 28 - 05:24

It's another season in the top flight and Europe for Melchester Rovers. Season 58 felt a bit like deja vu, finishing second in the league - just like season 56, a disappointing early cup exit to Collie club - just like season 57, and the last 32 of the European Cup to FC Veenus - just like in season 56. Castenheda won the Golden Thread award for the most number of assists, just like in the previous two seasons. He has now retired and rather than creating goals, he will be creating facilities for us for the rest of his working life. On that appointment, Roy Race denied that Melchester had mercilessly tried to flog Castenheda for hard cash before moving him into an office role.
"It's nonsense," frowned Roy, "We were simply more than happy to continue to pay Castenheda his £30,000 a week for the whole of the transfer market window as a thank you for his service. Moving him into an office role makes perfect sense. He has a ground floor office so he doesn't have to hurt those knees walking up the stairs, and his window has a clear view of the training pitch."

With no disrepect to anyone, I fully expect to qualify for Europe next season, but won't have enough to overhaul Seaburn in the league, so I'm hoping to avoid Collie club in the cup and who knows how far we can go there. If I can get through a tricky group stage and help us improve our ranking then that would be great. We are looking at improving from 12th into the top 10 hopefully. I'm trying to get my ranking up to be the top 50 coefficient in Europe.

It's good to see teams getting stronger season by season. Good luck all.

eng Monk
משתשמש
נרשם2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Lee >> יום ראשון מאי 30 - 16:16

I think the Rocking Soccer AI software has become self aware, and has realised its early season mistake. There's no other explanation for how I picked up 11 points from the first 6 games, and then only 2 from the next 7 (conceding 26 goals in the process).

It could be worse though - I could be the Canvey Island manager still seeking the elusive first win. :)

eng Lee
משתשמש
נרשם2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> יום ראשון מאי 30 - 19:46

You're right Lee, the AI software has corrected itself. I got my first win :-p

ca Alex Seymour
משתשמש
נרשם2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Stephen >> יום שני מאי 31 - 07:56

The draw for the Kezza Commemoration Cup was made and there's an actual Group of Death. Seaburn Beach, Melchester Rovers and Jaypridee Town are all drawn together. Only two can survive!

A decent start for Seaburn in the CL group stage with 4 points from 2 games. Should be simple to qualify from here, as my next two games are against some no-hopers from the Netherlands called FC Wageningen. An easy 6 points, I'd have thought.

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng wonderlust >> יום שלישי יוני 1 - 22:17

Looks like those chickens ain't hatching this season :-(

eng wonderlust
משתשמש
נרשם2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
eng Lee >> יום שישי יוני 4 - 19:21

Addo is on track to beat last season's goal tally - he's a monster and should really try his luck in a different league. :)

eng Lee
משתשמש
נרשם2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> שבת יוני 5 - 01:20

That was a gripping end-end Canvey derby there.

ca Alex Seymour
משתשמש
נרשם2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> שבת יוני 5 - 10:36, ערוך שבת יוני 5 - 11:57

The 2:2 draw was surprising considering there were a combined total of 43 attempts. Great entertainment for the fans but the point each didn't really help either of us.

EDIT: I'm delighted to be in the cup quarter-finals but frustrated the game is an hour after a league game......decisions, decisions.

eng Lee
משתשמש
נרשם2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fo BakerMan >> יום רביעי יוני 9 - 20:26

Well, season is going pretty well. Still unbeaten in the league, only 2 points behind Seaburn and my two strikers combined have more goals than Addo on his own! Through to Ro32 in European League and a chance of prgressing, amazingly through to semis of youth cup - only blemish was running into a 10/10 MoM performance from Wolves' goalkeeper in the Cup, with 26 shots producing no goals. It'll all look good until Seaburn beat me 47-0 in the return league fixture and I go bankrupt fixing all the injuries I keep getting.

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> יום חמישי יוני 10 - 22:12

The league is looking pretty tight, that's for sure. There's not much room for manoeuvre and that Jaypridee Town v Seaburn Beach fixture is looking pretty important.

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> יום ראשון יוני 13 - 21:49

Well the great showdown was a great letdown at 0-0. Now all I have to do is win every game to the end of the season and turn round a 26 gap in goal difference and the title is mine!

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> יום שני יוני 14 - 07:47

Not sure about the 'great letdown'.

Shots 2-19 sounds much more like the great escape! The title's going to go down to the wire though. 

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> יום שלישי יוני 15 - 05:52

Actually good point - I only looked at the score not the match stats! I got lucky. Not quite sure why my team decided shooting was a bad idea, possession and movement stats were good and that setup had worked quite well in European games this season. Now to go all out attack and make up that goal difference gap!

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fo BakerMan >> יום שלישי יוני 15 - 05:58

This is of course when I embark on an inexplicable run of draws and defeats - been here a couple of times before. Close to Seaburn (and one time ahead) until the last 10 games then it fell apart. This season may be my best chance for a while - at some point soon I need to do an overhaul. Might be able to delay it one more season if I can sort out the cash flow.

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> יום שלישי יוני 15 - 17:51

"Uncle" Ben Parker was mostly to blame. He was too busy lecturing people that 'with great power comes great responsibility' to take one of the many chances that came his way. 

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach