הליגה של אנגליה עונה 55

פורום: פורום הליגה rss-feed

מקום לדון על הליגה שלך, מי המועמדים לזכות באליפות העונה ? מי יעלה / ירד, ואיך הולך לך בגביע ?

חזור לרשימת הפורמים

Season 62 (100)

eng Stephen >> יום שישי נובמבר 5 - 15:41

He's resisting switching to the firm handshake, sadly. Maybe there's a sweet spot in the middle? The dog pile? The knee slide? The Kevin Nolan chicken dance? 

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> יום שישי נובמבר 5 - 19:31

Lost to Seaburn today (no surprise) but the real kick in the nuts was my best midfielder getting injured for 11 days.

I'm light in midfield as it is, so might have to spend 31M to heal him.

eng Lee
משתשמש
נרשם2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> שבת נובמבר 6 - 08:16

I'm a big fan of the chicken dance. Good fun, inoffensive and not too taxing on the knees. 

£31 million just to heal? I'd rather keep my money in my pocket, or strengthen my squad in this window using that amount of cash. You are in with a chance of European football! Strengthen that squad! Just my opinion.

eng Monk
משתשמש
נרשם2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Lee >> שבת נובמבר 6 - 10:55

I did consider strengthening but all depends on what's available at that price.

European football?? I think you're getting the Canvey teams mixed up - my boys only watch it on BT Sports.

eng Lee
משתשמש
נרשם2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> יום ראשון נובמבר 7 - 07:22

Ah,yes Lee,indeed I am. Apologies.

Nonetheless a squad is always good. 

eng Monk
משתשמש
נרשם2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Monk >> יום שני נובמבר 8 - 15:22

All 4 of us through the group stage in Europe. Well done everyone!

eng Monk
משתשמש
נרשם2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> יום שני נובמבר 8 - 18:28

Excellent news indeed. It's still early days, but I think we're on target to move to second in the league rankings. We probably need a few of us to go deep into the competition to pull that off, but at this rate it'll be European places for everyone!

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> יום שני נובמבר 8 - 20:07

Is this the year that an English team wins a European competition? It's been a while.

I'll be second in my group, Cardiff and Melchester have won theirs and Seaburn hot favourites to win theirs, so maybe they'll be some winnable ties in the knockouts.

Overall fairly happy with the first half of the season, Europe has gone well, stilll in the Cup and Youth Cup, only one defeat in the league (guess who to). It'd look better if Seaburn hadn't won every match and were already out of sight. Big surprises so far are Les Gothiques Amienois - can they kept it up in the second half...

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fr theo >> יום שלישי נובמבר 9 - 12:46

what season you made us Blackwhite with the Gothic Amiens this season in so little time in Angletaire. in some season you will be able to compete with stephen lol. good luck to you for the end of the season, I hesitate to come and join you here in English and let go of my team in portugal to see. ps. happy end of season to all of you friends a + theo

fr theo
משתשמש
נרשם2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
fr Blackwhite >> יום שלישי נובמבר 9 - 17:57

Thank's

I am very happy and surprised with my position in the top 5.

The maintenance in this division is assured, stadium 11 has arrived: only a bonus for this second part where we can play our matches without pressure

New Challenge: try to qualify for a European competition

Good luck to everyone

fr Blackwhite
אדמיניסטרטור קהילתי
נרשם2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fr theo >> יום רביעי נובמבר 10 - 10:47

in addition our friends Blackwhite remains modest lol. with your stage 11 you have to hunt stephen lol here is your goal lol

fr theo
משתשמש
נרשם2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
il Numpty >> יום רביעי נובמבר 10 - 18:47

All credit to Blackwhite, it's good to see the established order getting shaken up a bit.

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> יום חמישי נובמבר 11 - 22:08

Well, well, well. Another semi for the Hornets. Didn't expect that. 

Bring on the Beach ... :)

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Alex Seymour >> יום חמישי נובמבר 11 - 22:18

@Numpty, I tried to stick 2 men on Addo in my QF and it doesn't work. Good luck if you get him!

ca Alex Seymour
משתשמש
נרשם2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
il Numpty >> יום חמישי נובמבר 11 - 23:16

Good effort though. We've recently brought in Vinnie Jones as a coach to teach the Gazza 'tackle'. 

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets