הליגה של אנגליה עונה 55

פורום: פורום הליגה rss-feed

מקום לדון על הליגה שלך, מי המועמדים לזכות באליפות העונה ? מי יעלה / ירד, ואיך הולך לך בגביע ?

חזור לרשימת הפורמים

Season 62 (100)

fo BakerMan >> יום שישי נובמבר 12 - 07:20

Tough luck Numpty - I get to lose to Seaburn in the semis instead of you!

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fo BakerMan >> יום שישי נובמבר 12 - 08:36

This is one I should really know the answer to - is there any money for cup games? Does it all go to the home side? It's been so long since I got drawn at home I genuinely can't remember.

My finances are really painful...

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> יום שישי נובמבר 12 - 10:14, ערוך יום שישי נובמבר 12 - 11:21

The ticket income gets split 2/3 to 1/3 in favour of the home team, who also get 100% of the catering/fanshop income but the catering staff are given the day off so you get a real cup atmosphere with mugs of tea and hot dogs at half time instead of the prawn sandwiches.

Cup match attendances are also lower than in the league, so the effect of this is that unless the stadium is full then the home side gets roughly 30-40% of normal and the away team gets very little especially when playing against a team from a lower division with a small stadium and/or low popularity.

You should get a full house for the semi-final though with the home team getting a little under £12 million and the away team £3.8 million. 

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> יום שישי נובמבר 12 - 15:54

Freak result in my favour in my latest European tie - 6-1 home win means barring disaster in the second leg, it should be on to the next round. Makes up for the double disappointment of losing my youth cup semi and drawing Seaburn away in the cup semi...

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fr theo >> שבת נובמבר 13 - 11:14

Hi all I wanted to know if you know an English player who wants to play in Portuguese D2, because I want to come and play in England to join my blackwhite friends at your place. my club and well structured with good young well trained. I leave the team to him when he wants. thank you to you and could write to me in MP if you wish.

fr theo
משתשמש
נרשם2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
eng Stephen >> שבת נובמבר 13 - 19:50

I assume this is a fair swap and not one where you are trying to swap accounts to preserve facilities levels and staff members? If it's the latter, that's not allowed.

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr theo >> שבת נובמבר 13 - 21:36

@stephen.worry stephen i know the rules of the game and i'm honest, i just want my 2nd team not to be bost so i can come and play with you in a bigger league than england. to answer your question I keep my account since I have a team also in France

fr theo
משתשמש
נרשם2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
eng Stephen >> יום ראשון נובמבר 14 - 13:06

Just checking :) Unfortunately there are those who are prepared to try and cheat and get an advantage over those managers who always follow the rules.

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr theo >> יום ראשון נובמבר 14 - 13:13

@stephen.I have nothing to gain stephen, I start from zero in england to play in a super league which is england.

fr theo
משתשמש
נרשם2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
fo BakerMan >> יום שני נובמבר 15 - 10:30

3 out of 4 of us through to the next round in Europe - tricky draws for me and Seaburn, Melchester's looks winnable. Coefficient looking good to go up to at least 3rd, so another European place for S64 is on the horizon.

Nice.

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> יום שני נובמבר 15 - 11:26, ערוך יום שני נובמבר 15 - 11:27

I see that you've now joined us with a new starter club @theo. 

Welcome - et bonne chance!

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fr theo >> יום שני נובמבר 15 - 12:01, ערוך יום שני נובמבר 15 - 12:03

@ numpty.oui thank you to you and yes I finally arrived under the beautiful English sun lol, I am in D5 group 8 under the name of the frenchies football club. what a great team name, now no longer climbing the English ladder and well structured my club.

thank you to my friends Blackwhite for deciding to make me come to you in this super league

fr theo
משתשמש
נרשם2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
fo BakerMan >> יום חמישי נובמבר 18 - 08:03

Oh well, European dream ends in the Ro16 again - 2-5 home defeat after drawing the first leg away. Their keeper had a worldy - MoM 10 rating and 14 saves while my keeper definitely didn't making 1 save and letting in 5 goals. Seaburn out as well, so its down to Melchester to keep the flag flying. With the inevitable defeats coming against Seaburn away in my next two matches (league then cup), it'll be a disappointing couple of days.

Onwards to season 63!

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fo BakerMan >> יום חמישי נובמבר 18 - 22:16

A draw! A draw I tell you! Its a miracle!

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fo BakerMan >> יום חמישי נובמבר 18 - 22:17

Oh - and congrats to Melchester - through to the quater finals in Europe and winning the Kezza Commemeration Cup.

fo BakerMan
משתשמש
נרשם2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town