הליגה של אנגליה עונה 58

פורום: פורום הליגה rss-feed

מקום לדון על הליגה שלך, מי המועמדים לזכות באליפות העונה ? מי יעלה / ירד, ואיך הולך לך בגביע ?

חזור לרשימת הפורמים

Season 26 Banter (74)

il SIR LEO >> יום חמישי אוקטובר 13 - 21:25
Who cares
il SIR LEO
משתשמש
נרשם2014-06-28
eng Stephen >> יום חמישי אוקטובר 13 - 21:48
Lol Dragontao
eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il SIR LEO >> יום חמישי אוקטובר 13 - 21:59
Itiboribo
il SIR LEO
משתשמש
נרשם2014-06-28
my Kesvick >> יום שישי אוקטובר 14 - 14:24, ערוך יום שישי אוקטובר 14 - 14:25
Can I just say that I've had a very trying few days, getting better now (not for very long though), and all this sailed right over my head?
my Kesvick
חדש
נרשם2013-08-06
jp Natsumi >> יום שישי אוקטובר 14 - 14:30
Guess who's back.. Back again, Natsumi's back :P Not a big Eminem fan but those lyrics just felt appropriate, I heard there's been a lot of drama and silliness in my absence so I've come back to premier league to save professional wrestling, oh wait.. *coughs* soccer.

We will continue our winning ways and in our first season back in the top flight win the league, and I promise as the first lady of professional wres- wait *coughs* wrong again.. As footballs only popstar princess and the most awesome manageress ever. When we win the league it'd be special! and probably just in my own fantasy as we probably realistically going to be fighting relegation and having me tear out what's left of my wig.

No but in all seriousness joke's aside I'm really happy to be back where I believe Spirit Squad belongs and I look forward to competing at the best level once again.

Hope I'm welcomed back with open arms.

Natsumi Out
jp Natsumi
חדש
נרשם2013-08-08
my Kesvick >> יום שישי אוקטובר 14 - 14:32
Welcome back!
my Kesvick
חדש
נרשם2013-08-06
eng Kezza >> יום שישי אוקטובר 14 - 23:55
Very sad, but he was adamant that he didn't want to play in a league with cheats.. who knew one manager could do so much damage to our league!

ps. welcome back Natsumi!
eng Kezza
חדש
נרשם2013-02-07
us Peter >> שבת אוקטובר 15 - 03:34, ערוך שבת אוקטובר 15 - 03:35
Nice to see this issue resolved. I guess Leo/Farad will shut up after their trolling now that Kezza has rightfully won the title? I see they/him haven't really talked since then.
us Peter
משתשמש
נרשם2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Deca >> שבת אוקטובר 15 - 09:33, ערוך שבת אוקטובר 15 - 09:34
Shame to see my old Pal from Sunday League the Monk has left for another league. I'll no doubt see him back on SL soon.

i'm glad justice was done and Kezza rightfully won the title.

welcome back Spirit Squad, great achievement to bounce back up after 1 season relegated.

I hope that this forum remains friendly and open, and that the league will now continue in honesty & fair play

Good luck all for next season,

I'm hoping spending £40m + on 1 of Kezza'a top strikers will keep me up as i'm expecting 30 goals from him :-)

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
משתשמש
נרשם2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Kezza >> שבת אוקטובר 15 - 13:38
Cumberland is a great forward and my first real home grown gem.. good luck with him! I'm sure he's going to do well for you!

With my world class mid leaving tomorrow.. We sign off the seaon with my weakest team ever, but.. the future looks very bright! ;)
eng Kezza
חדש
נרשם2013-02-07
jp Natsumi >> יום ראשון אוקטובר 16 - 09:54
Thank's for the warm welcome everyone, shame what happened at end of the season and that it's aftermath saw monk leave, let's hope this next season has much less drama, well aside from me crying after every bad result.
jp Natsumi
חדש
נרשם2013-08-08