הליגה של אנגליה עונה 58

פורום: פורום הליגה rss-feed

מקום לדון על הליגה שלך, מי המועמדים לזכות באליפות העונה ? מי יעלה / ירד, ואיך הולך לך בגביע ?

חזור לרשימת הפורמים

Season 31 Banter 2: Electric Boogaloo (90)

eng Stephen >> שבת יוני 24 - 20:53
Lol, Dragontao
eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> יום שלישי יוני 27 - 14:20, ערוך יום שלישי יוני 27 - 15:45
Hey Guys I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, but I just wanted to let everyone know that every player apart from my goalie that's above 25 will be up for sale at the start of transfer season, so if anyone is interested in a certain player let me know and I put them up first, hoping to sell as many as I can and rebuild my squad, might even take a relegation next season if it means a stronger team later down the line.

I'm still committed to rocking soccer, not been roleplaying much/at all this season and not been on as much as I used to be but i sticking around for the foreseeable.
jp Natsumi
חדש
נרשם2013-08-08
eng coldstar >> יום רביעי יוני 28 - 05:18
Smart choice. Your team is getting old and a rebuild is required. Good luck!
eng coldstar
משתשמש
נרשם2013-06-02
eng Stephen >> יום חמישי יוני 29 - 13:54
I'd try to make changes and stay in the top flight, if possible. Financially, it's got to be better. I'm not sure how many 70,000 sellouts you would get in the second division.
Making a lot of changes and remaining competitive is difficult. Good luck!
eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Samuel >> יום חמישי יוני 29 - 22:15
Pleased with fifth place, expected top six so happy with that.

Would be looking to push on next season to the top four.

I may have a bit of a turnover of players as I am looking to create an all English team.

Most players will be for sale, if there is anyone you are interested in please send me a message of the player you would like and the offer in £.

Also if you have any English players above 12 stars you would like to sell send me a message.

Roll on the new season.
eng Samuel
חדש
נרשם2016-10-30
eng antboy18 >> יום שישי יוני 30 - 13:47
More points. More goals scored. Better goal difference. Younger team.

Overall a great second season in the top flight for my Cambridge City side - hopefully with a few more improvements over the summer, we'll be pushing for a top half finish!
eng antboy18
משתשמש
נרשם2014-01-02
eng Stephen >> יום שישי יוני 30 - 14:25
The Bridesmaids did it! Don't think my lot have been in second all season until the penultimate round of matches. As with most clubs, changes are needed to try and build on this. Not entirely sure how it can be financed yet...
eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> שבת יולי 1 - 03:54
Just to update.

I'm working. I simply don't have a lot of time for it. I have flat-out ignored my team now, only coming online every few days to make sure that they don't take away my team. I don't even bother setting my teams anymore.
my Kesvick
חדש
נרשם2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> שבת יולי 1 - 03:57
I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know what is wrong with my team. Everything I try does not seem to work. Clearly I do not understand the game.

If anyone has any tips whatsoever, please tell me and I would love to hear them. I highly doubt people will, but might as well try.
my Kesvick
חדש
נרשם2013-08-06
eng Deca >> שבת יולי 1 - 18:05, ערוך שבת יולי 1 - 18:06
Just emailed you Kesvick, hope my email helps, but sure Stephen can give you some good tips. he is a master of knowledge on the game.

Well done to Liverpool again, cut above the rest.

Unlucky to those finishing in the bottom 3 or relegated...

The division seems to have 4 sections, Liverpool out on their own. then the contenders waiting in the wings, Seaburn, Newcastle, Universitaet, Strood, and Red City Joggers. Mid table hopefuls, Me, Nilehorses, the wonderbras, and forza, then the rest looking to stay up or breaking into the mid table area.

Natsumi, if your team are old, my team are pensioners in comparison...lol.

Good to get young players if you can afford them, or home grown, but nothing wrong in having players over 25 and up to 31 if they are good enough to keep you in the top flight.

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
משתשמש
נרשם2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Stephen >> שבת יולי 1 - 22:35
@Kesvick - I'll message you when I have more time.
eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ro Andrei >> יום שני יולי 3 - 18:58
Job well done, Scumbags. One more round to go. :)
ro Andrei
חדש
נרשם2014-08-30