הליגה של ניגריה עונה 56

פורום: פורום הליגה rss-feed

מקום לדון על הליגה שלך, מי המועמדים לזכות באליפות העונה ? מי יעלה / ירד, ואיך הולך לך בגביע ?

חזור לרשימת הפורמים

Season 34, running (110)

ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> יום שלישי נובמבר 28 - 21:30
permanent legend also drop 3 points against magician this has throw third place open once more.... Am loving the fight
If nt my stupid loses we should hv been at d top
ng london1 >> יום רביעי נובמבר 29 - 07:32
won again today, good for my tv right only as my angels have nothing to fight for, we have already won the battle between us and sonic with style.
sonic win today against donfaith is a big upset to de don, and one that ensure sonicstar stay on the league..
As for donfaith hope of making a continental spot next season, is beginning to turn to a dream, after their 2-0 lose to sonicstar today,.
My objective is to end that hope next tomorrow, his one of us na, he want to play continental cup/qualifications, before us/ sonicstar and ebonyi angel because a big club sign him, never, I must cast more mystery to his hope..
Sonicstar has done his assignments is left for us to do ours. Lol.. We want him to fight for that position first...
ng london1
משתשמש
נרשם2015-02-13
ng Sonic >> יום רביעי נובמבר 29 - 11:37
@london lol..i admit defeat this season

we lost 5-0 to calabar For d first time ever..this season is horrible tz like we are not trying at all..we concede goals like we are getting paid for it...

a 2-0 win againrt doofaith was totally unexpected. we'll be in the PL next season thats all that matters for this season
ng Sonic
משתשמש
נרשם2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> יום רביעי נובמבר 29 - 17:07
as it stand, is three teams fighting to finish third and fourth, there's low chance for my boyz to finish there due to hard fixtures... Magicbox, permanent legend, chinaevergrande,and real sunning, tough.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> יום חמישי נובמבר 30 - 07:24
1st game played out of my remaining four matches.
Naija boyz fc Vs Magicbox NPL 2-1..
A great three points against one of toughest opponent, my CB made me proud, heading home his third goal of the season.. It was fantastic...
La galaxy won against donfaith meaning we are on same points..
Permanent legend are yet to play but we should expect three points from them anyway...
is not over but there is a sign of relief and joy today..
record points.
We have already gotten our highest points ever in our club history..
ng london1 >> יום שישי דצמבר 1 - 07:32
won donfaith 1 nil, am sure his dream of AL Q1 is over.
ng london1
משתשמש
נרשם2015-02-13
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> יום שישי דצמבר 1 - 14:10
won chinaEvergrande 2-0, we have two more fixtures to confirm our qualification into champions league next season..
our best striker is now suspended in our crucial game against permanent legend tomorrow, leaving us helpless in attack...
Its important we don't lose that game..
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> יום שישי דצמבר 1 - 14:47
report coming from petcel academy..
PETCEL:- The Manager of Petcel Academy reports ""It
is a good thing if my team got relegated this season..
It will definitely help the team a lot. Petcel Academy will probably dominate League 2 and complete a lot of MISSIONS that will be hard to achieve in League 1.
Though the fans and every body related to the club, won't be be happy if we get relegated, but it is surely a good thing to access our team again and bounce back. ""

Naija boyz manager is first to react:-
The manager have tried this season, is not easy to have this kind of team and still survive every season in this league, the previous manager knew this before he quit..
My advise is-: don't concede defeat yet, take your remaining matches serious, you have a relegation playoff to play, which can be easily won, to keep in this league next season..
We need you in this league, you are one of the most active manager I have seen, I can nigerian dominating this league soon.
If you need help on how to focus your progression, we are open to help. That's all I have to tell him now,

Naija boyz fc Vs Permanent Legend NPL tomorrow,
Up we go don't fail to support us and pray for us to survive without our best player.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> שבת דצמבר 2 - 07:00, ערוך שבת דצמבר 2 - 07:02
despite my dominance with 16 shots to 0 shots on goal, my strikers scored blank as we drew 0-0 against permanent legend..
Next match, against real sunning npl, 3 points needed and hope permanent legend drop points in tomorrow top of the table clash...
the fight continues till the end,.. Lol
Magicbox vs permanent legend.
Real sunNING vS Naija boyz.
La galaxy Vs Ajax Amsterdam.
This last fixtures Sweet me., they have been helping them self to keep up with me, during all this fight..
Who want to help who now lol...
First I will try and win then relaxed and watch my opponent play..
ng london1 >> שבת דצמבר 2 - 17:18
Won my last game of the season against Ac milan today. Final match ll just b for fun.
Got rewarded with an st

ending of last season
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1590638

now ending of this season
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1626266

first one forward, second one RM
ng london1
משתשמש
נרשם2015-02-13
ng london1 >> שבת דצמבר 2 - 17:19
at naija boyz good luck on ur final fixture
ng london1
משתשמש
נרשם2015-02-13
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> יום ראשון דצמבר 3 - 14:00
I have just won my final game final of the season..
Permanent legend draw against magicbox
Now I can finish 3rd
ng Sonic >> יום ראשון דצמבר 3 - 18:07
Good going don-x an amazing achievement this season..we'll join u at d top very soon.

we finished the season on high with 30 beating northmen who are always under achieving. after spending majority of d season in the red zone.. we finally scaled through

now d problem is where to strengthen next season my def,mid,gk or fw
ng Sonic
משתשמש
נרשם2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> יום שני דצמבר 4 - 06:33
finally our goal have been accomplished 3rd position our highest ever finish.
No team manage to beat us home and away this season.
So happy CL next season.

@sonicstar how many players do u to buy