Forum: Engleski rss-feed

Ovo je forum za engleski jezik. Ukoliko ovdje želiš nešto objaviti, služi se ovim jezikom. Odgovori i teme na drugim jezicima bit će uklonjeni bez pitanja. Probleme koje uočiš na igrici objavi na forumu za prijavu grešaka, a ostale teme otvaraj na za to odgovarajućem dijelu.

Engleski >> Nogomet

Olympique de Marseille (9)

pl Ace >> srijeda ožujak 6 - 19:38
A big fan here. I hope I can find more of you here so we can discuss this season and the politics of the best club in France!
pl Ace
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-09
eng James >> nedjelja ožujak 31 - 10:05
All I know is that the Barclays Premier League steal most of your best players :D
eng James
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-03-17
be Btitty >> nedjelja ožujak 31 - 21:29
don't they steal the best players everwhere? :D
and if it's not england, it's russia nowadays
be Btitty
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-03-06
pl Ace >> subota travanj 6 - 05:17
I would say they are the best. They just take old, burned out or the most expensive ones ;). The best still remain at the club.
pl Ace
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-09
eng James >> nedjelja travanj 7 - 06:10
Sissoko and M'Villa were good though. Nobody takes anything from PSG though, so are some clubs cash strapped?
eng James
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-03-17
fr el loco >> srijeda kolovoz 7 - 11:55
ALLEZ L'OMMMM !
fr el loco
Korisnik
Registriran2013-08-06
fr jonkrebs >> srijeda kolovoz 7 - 14:06
The best club in France, nice joke! :p
fr jonkrebs
Korisnik
Registriran2013-04-10
fr Tompot >> četvrtak kolovoz 8 - 07:56
Good Joke !!!
Ok, the only one having won the champions'league and the one with more titles...But when was it again ???
With Tapie has a president beg. 1990's it was indeed the best club in France and maybe even Europe.
Now it is ONE OF the good french teams.
Marseille gave me a piece of dream between 90 and 93...but since then they are disappointing. They finished 2nd in French league last year, but the way they were playing was even more boring than watching the 2 last of the league playing together...

Anyway, they got some good recruits for the new season. But against Paris and Monaco, one has to admit that it will be tough for the other teams.

Anyway, ALLEZ LE LOSC, ALLEZ LILLE !
fr Tompot
Korisnik
Registriran2013-03-14
fr el loco >> četvrtak kolovoz 8 - 09:50
Seul étoile de France !
fr el loco
Korisnik
Registriran2013-08-06