Forum: Engleski rss-feed

Ovo je forum za engleski jezik. Ukoliko ovdje želiš nešto objaviti, služi se ovim jezikom. Odgovori i teme na drugim jezicima bit će uklonjeni bez pitanja. Probleme koje uočiš na igrici objavi na forumu za prijavu grešaka, a ostale teme otvaraj na za to odgovarajućem dijelu.

Engleski >> Nogomet

Belgium (9)

be okapi >> subota ožujak 30 - 19:43
In Belgium the championship started this weekend - the play offs started.
It's a stupid system (play offs). They play a normal season and at the end the top 6 plays for the championship.
The earned points are divided by 2 and they play against each other 2 times.
So you can end the regular competition with 12 points in front but when the play offs start you have 6 point in front.
be okapi
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-08
be My sharona
eng James >> nedjelja ožujak 31 - 10:09
Who is the best team? Is it RSC Anderchlet? Sorry for bad spelling :D
eng James
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-03-17
be Jonas >> nedjelja ožujak 31 - 11:24
Anderlecht is indeed known as the best team but there are several other clubs who have a chance. I'm still cheering for Genk, they are only 6 points away from the leader! :)
be Jonas
Korisnik
Registriran2013-01-17
be Btitty >> nedjelja ožujak 31 - 21:27
Is there someone in Belgium who actually likes the play-offs?...

And i'm hoping Club Brugge finally gets off their ass.
be Btitty
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-03-06
be Btitty >> utorak travanj 2 - 14:46
but they didn't :D
good start for Genk tho!
be Btitty
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-03-06
vu Amun-Ra >> srijeda travanj 17 - 10:52
18 teams in 1st, 16 teams with play-offs, ... I wonder when they will finally realize that to build strong teams (internationally) you need less teams in 1st.

Copy the Scottish system. 10teams in 1st, 3 rounds.

Maybe this way we'll be able to deliver teams such as Celtic and Rangers in Europe.
vu Amun-Ra
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-04-09
ua ... >> nedjelja svibanj 12 - 22:27, Izmjenjeno nedjelja svibanj 12 - 22:28
The playoff system in Belgium has kept so far lots of tension in the league, while in all neighbouring countries the champions are already known several weeks before the end of the competition.

By the way, the fans complaining most about the playoff system are the fans of the club that imposed this system on all the other clubs in the first place: Anderlecht.

Furthermore, if you look at e.g. the NBA, the playoff system there is totally different: all clubs start with 0 points, and the clubs that win a best of 5 or best of 7 matches go to the next round, and eventually the final. So it could be a lot worse than today!

So stop nagging about the playoffs please. If necessary, the referees will help Anderlecht to win the title anyway, as was again the case today...
ua ...
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-05-01
be Jonas >> srijeda svibanj 15 - 13:02
Indeed, I don't really mind about it either.
be Jonas
Korisnik
Registriran2013-01-17
be Btitty >> nedjelja svibanj 19 - 22:02
Anderlecht kampioen
minuut stilte...
be Btitty
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-03-06