Engleska liga - 71. sezona [2]

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

Match Day 16 (5)

jp Natsumi >> ponedjeljak siječanj 5 - 13:56, Izmjenjeno ponedjeljak siječanj 5 - 13:56
A Strange and exciting match as Natsumi's Army won 3-1 at home to Apocalypse City in a eventful game, with 2 penalties 2 own goals and a trademark goal on the left with Sreang Dtangpaibool and Dorinel Undrea combing well.

The game started with a horrible challenge from Elliot Parfett who had a real shocker and was lucky not to see red, the resulting penalty was saved expertly by Nikolay Buhonin who should of kept a clean sheet once again the Maltanese goalie was heroic between the sticks. The first goal came from a Niti corner Xi-ku Deng a known corner stopper blocked the cross only to see his defensive error creep its way into the top corner of the net, the Chinese day got worse, as he lost his marker for Undrea's goal on the eve of half time, Then to add insult to injury he was yellow carded and gave the Army a penalty 3-0 a game over. The army went onto cruise control until in the 90th minute another CB who had a day to forget Parfett knocked it past his own keeper give the visitors a late consolation and ruin Nikolay's day. The win keeps it interesting at the top Natsumi's team stay 3rd but our now just one point away from leaders Manchester City FC who lost to Newcastle united
jp Natsumi
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> ponedjeljak siječanj 5 - 16:41
As Apocalypse City's biggest (and only) fan, I'd like to start the campaign to see him sacked. With defeat after defeat, he is ruining my club!
"What do we want?" "Slater out!" "When do we want it?" "Now!!!!"
eng Stephen
Glavni administrator
Registriran2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dale Slater >> utorak siječanj 6 - 12:25
Natsumi is a far better manager than me and maybe I shouldn't have sold my team and bought kids lol. Iam loving your pardew out approach to my tyrannical rule at apocalypse city so expect 100s of friendly requests till I actually beat you steve mate lol.
eng Dale Slater
Korisnik
Registriran2013-11-25
eng South Shields FC
eng Stephen >> utorak siječanj 6 - 18:33
Haha, I was wondering when you'd eventually see this! I've now set up a website sackslater.com to hound you out of the club. I've also bought a load of bedsheets to help make banners to 'boycoutt' the club. I'll stop short of punching a horse though.
eng Stephen
Glavni administrator
Registriran2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
za Mister Buckley >> petak siječanj 9 - 04:42
If his anything like pardew I'd stay far away from his strong right hand, god damn that man can throw a punch... I'm actually a closet newcastle supporter,ever since a kid... But back on point... I can arrange a plain fly over the stadium on match day with the banner... However seeing that stephan gotta new stadium his gonna have to foot the bill,I'll throw in afew jersey cows and a weird looking dog or is it a badger... (I wonder) for free just to help manage the team while slater is gone
za Mister Buckley
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-06-11