Engleska liga - 71. sezona [2]

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

Tough decisions (5)

eng coldstar >> srijeda siječanj 14 - 06:50
Now I have 23 first Team Players and 18 Reserves....forgot to sell some folks during the break...Not all of them could have 20 games this season if I always send the top 11 or near top 11 to the pitch...is it the time to give up the competition and change the focus to train my young stars....?
eng coldstar
Korisnik
Registriran2013-06-02
eng Dragontao >> srijeda siječanj 14 - 07:10
Or gamble on injuries and make use of all 3 half time subs?

One advantage of being mid-table (for me) is that you can start using subs in that way.

This is the problem I have with the current experience system though, because it can be unfair on the teams battling at the top or bottom when mid-table teams aren't putting out strong teams against their rivals, though with the way things are my results are strange anyway.
eng Dragontao
Korisnik
Registriran2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng coldstar >> srijeda siječanj 14 - 07:17
what do you think if I sent juniors to the senior game....per your theory, it really does not affect too much....I am thinking midfield....

I am serious on that...
eng coldstar
Korisnik
Registriran2013-06-02
eng Cloughie >> srijeda siječanj 14 - 13:44
I always make sure from the start of the season I mix it up ... never put out your strongest.

So, lets say you have a 2 keepers 1 strong 1 not so and same with defenders, put out your weak keeper with strong defenders and vice versa.
eng Cloughie
Korisnik
Registriran2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Dragontao >> srijeda siječanj 14 - 17:03
I always keep a couple of reasably good older journeymen who I don't mind losing a bit of xp as they are on the way down anyway. My number 2 keeper is usually one of them. Useful as cover and as subs.
eng Dragontao
Korisnik
Registriran2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2