Engleska liga - 71. sezona [2]

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

final Match (6)

za Mister Buckley >> nedjelja prosinac 7 - 04:19
Firstly congrats to new boys cherrycoke for winning the title... I salute your achievement and wish you all of the best in the D1....

So its finally here gents and pop princess, this was a rollercoaster ride indeed from the word go and its all thanks to you I take my hat off to you guys. So I've decided not to set match tactics up until I see the days outcomes, so goodluck I'm hoping stoke town does me the favour and kills off Natsumi early in the day, and if newcastle draw then its more than likely I'll play for a win to leapfrog newcastle and meet him in the play offs worse case scenario I'll have to fight for my place and force a upset today. Goodluck people
za Mister Buckley
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> nedjelja prosinac 7 - 11:42
We Just Moments away form the final match of the season for the Pop Princess Natsumi's Army, As they prepare for the match against stoke they know that only a massive convincing win will be enough to secure there spot anything else will leave them relying heavily on other results, and a loss will see them fail to make it into the play off spots once again.
jp Natsumi
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> nedjelja prosinac 7 - 12:12, Izmjenjeno nedjelja prosinac 7 - 12:13
Final Whistle blows at The New Victoria Ground, with the Army coming away 3-0 winners. This result means that Watford are now the only team who can over take them and they'll need to match the result to do so, Natsumi spoke to us after the match.

'It's been a long a difficult season, we many highs and lows we did everything we can to push for promotion with a young still developing team and if this was our last match I'll go away feeling proud that we finished strong.'

Interviewer : It was a good win, so whats next for the Army what will you do now?

'Now *laughs lightly* now we wait, we will all be sitting in our locker room me the coaching staff and the boys, tapping our finger together and watching Watford play Deeprijay Town, after that result comes in we'll either send to boys off for a two week summer holiday and Nitti will go do his International Duty, or we'll inform Myanmar that Nitti is still required and we'll all meet up tomorrow Morning to prepare for our next game. I don't know if this will be our year, even if we do hold onto our spot there are some competitive teams in around us who may steal our champagne glasses, but I'm certain we will come back stronger and better then ever next season'
jp Natsumi
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-08-08
za Mister Buckley >> nedjelja prosinac 7 - 13:07
Well she just made my life so much harder, but the dark horse today was Bollinton Allstars with a early win, however not enough mate.

Well what to do now... Easy go big or go home for the Hornets, either way it was one hell of a season
za Mister Buckley
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> nedjelja prosinac 7 - 20:49
Looks like Newcastle rescued you there Mister Buckley, had they not lost the way they did, you'd of been in some trouble.. Anyways a awesome season everyone, good luck to those in play offs, and sorry for those that go down and up the league will miss you all, and if this is to be my last post as a league two team.. Merry Xmas!
jp Natsumi
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-08-08
eng Dragontao >> nedjelja prosinac 7 - 21:05
I'll see one of you in the playoffs then!
eng Dragontao
Korisnik
Registriran2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2