Irska liga - 45. sezona

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

Season 28 (5)

us ranks39 >> ponedjeljak prosinac 12 - 14:45
Hello again, all! First and foremost, I wanted to wish everyone luck for the coming season! I hope that we have a very competitive league and that all teams are able to avoid injuries.

As for my team, once again I fear that we will be near the bottom of the table, but my goal is once again to stay up. I am still mixing in young players that will become the core of my team over the next 3-5 seasons. I can't wait to see how this year will shake up!

Good luck to all!
us ranks39
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-02-12
it T4nJeep >> srijeda prosinac 21 - 09:49
Hi

good to hear from you again.
As for you I will try to stay afloat while building up my structures and players.
it T4nJeep
Korisnik
Registriran2015-12-14
ie Owen The Fish >> petak siječanj 6 - 21:04, Izmjenjeno petak siječanj 6 - 21:04
Its getting a bit silly now with Gangba, 19 games play 19 wins. And will prob win the cup. I think we should just ignore 1st place in the league and just pretend that from 2nd down is the real league :-)
ie Owen The Fish
Korisnik
Registriran2016-08-09
us ranks39 >> subota siječanj 21 - 13:32
It's a very talented side. Keep working and we will catch up.
us ranks39
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-02-12
ie GAZZAMAZZA23 >> srijeda ožujak 1 - 20:19
Hey all, I was relegated not so long ago too so it doesn't take much to develop. I've tried to bridge that gap the past few seasons. Doubtful I can close much more. Anyway, will keep trying. Fencer seems too good also but hopefully our time will come.
ie GAZZAMAZZA23
Korisnik
Registriran2013-12-14