Irska liga - 51. sezona

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

Season 27 (8)

ie Owen The Fish >> četvrtak listopad 20 - 11:50
Hey All,

Here is the thread for discussion of Season 27.

Cork Town back in the top league. Hoping to avoid relegation, have a decent cup run and maybe cause a couple of shocks through the season.

Basically sticking with the same squad as last season with a few additions, with most of them being youth. I plan on developing these players over the next few seasons so they are ready to mount a challenge for the League title. Also I will continue to improve the facilities.

What is everyone else's plans for this season and beyond?

Good luck for the season ahead.

Owen.
ie Owen The Fish
Korisnik
Registriran2016-08-09
us ranks39 >> četvrtak listopad 20 - 19:56
Hi Owen, and welcome back to the top league.

My aim is basically to carry on doing what I've been doing in the past few seasons, obviously with some improvements, as well. I want to continue to develop my youth teams and have some younger players break into the first team this season. I feel that I can spring a few surprises but I know that we need to beat the teams that we should, as well. Once again looking forward to an exciting season and staying out of the drop zone.

Good luck to all!
us ranks39
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-02-12
ie Owen The Fish >> subota listopad 22 - 17:27
Disappointed in not getting the votes to be national manager. Well done to Gangba, hopefully he can do a bit better this time round and qualify for the big tournaments.
ie Owen The Fish
Korisnik
Registriran2016-08-09
ie Owen The Fish >> srijeda listopad 26 - 08:13
This is going to be a long season
ie Owen The Fish
Korisnik
Registriran2016-08-09
us ranks39 >> ponedjeljak listopad 31 - 13:52
You're telling me! I missed on almost all of my transfer targets.....grrr!
us ranks39
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-02-12
ie Leprechaun >> četvrtak studeni 3 - 16:22
Hi!
The market was in fact very difficult, especially for loans.
I have spent my budget for a new striker, but now I have to wait half a season to raise the stadium :S
ie Leprechaun
Korisnik
Registriran2014-08-28
us ranks39 >> petak studeni 4 - 14:39
YAY!!!! I got a point!
us ranks39
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> četvrtak prosinac 8 - 16:31
Looks like I will be staying up this season. I know that I have one more match to hold onto, but all signs pointing to the top flight next year. Hopefully I can put up more of a fight, but until my young players cycle through the team, I believe that I will hover around the drop zone each season.
us ranks39
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-02-12