Indija liga - 73. sezona

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

Season 82 (9)

in viktor >> utorak kolovoz 20 - 00:51, Izmjenjeno utorak kolovoz 20 - 00:54

We tried a fire or sale of players  this transfer window to try and bring our balance up to a point where we can construct the stadium but fell short by a big margin. c'est la vie. Our goal is to try and ensure the bot team finishes last this season so maybe we can have next season with all human managers. Air FCs  season starts today with ASian League qualifying against a bot team at home, which we should get past. However it's highly unlikely we will go past AL Qualifying Round 2.

The Asian League trophy made its way to India last season , Inazuma  made another run to AL group stages and our league is now seventh based on league hardiness rating. 

It is the beginning of the festival season in India. Happy tidings.

Hopefully everyone has another good International season and a great season in general.

in viktor
Korisnik
Registriran2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> utorak kolovoz 20 - 06:15

In three weeks, I will have my TA level 15. Biggest challenge will be to keep the economy running.

Meanwhile my two superstars lost together 450k wage so that helps already a bit. 

be Eckhart
Korisnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
be Bartje_vM >> utorak kolovoz 20 - 12:14

I'm over halfway saving up for my next stadium upgrade, but last season proved I need some back-up support to stay in this season. So I got me a playmaker and a decent striker. It will be close between Etah and me for relegation. I hope to end up on top. Good luck to all and good to see that our league is getting stronger collectively.

be Bartje_vM
Korisnik
Registriran2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in viktor >> utorak kolovoz 20 - 16:00, Izmjenjeno utorak kolovoz 20 - 19:24

Btw if anyone gets a chance can you ping Drarpit . It looks like it's been a while since he logged in.

in viktor
Korisnik
Registriran2013-05-22
in Air FC
in Anant >> srijeda kolovoz 21 - 09:11

Inazuma will be going on a 5 season upgrade run.

It's time I finally get a level 12 training complex and youth center. Currently the office is getting upgraded for the finals level. 

My museum helps a lot keeping the financial load light, so I better make good use of it.

in Anant
Korisnik
Registriran2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
in viktor >> nedjelja rujan 8 - 07:08, Izmjenjeno nedjelja rujan 8 - 14:34

Today is one of those weeks where our entire club is at a two week team-bonding retreat at  FC Ulhasnagar. And in between the lemonade shikanji chai  coffee and other drinks  and activities we put 11(+2or3) players on the park three times.

In Indian teams news, the National team has qualified after beating Jordan by a small margin of 6 goals at home in the God Eden stadium. 

Speaking of God Eden stadium it  was a bit disappointing to see Inazuma crash out of the Asian League on the  Away> Home goals rule. Three clubs are still  flying the league flag in international competitions - the usual suspects FC Ulhasnagar, Mohan Bagan and  Goal Diggers.

In Air FC news,  we have enough cash to upgrade the stadium but plan to delay it  till  after week 36, maybe even week 44 to ensure the stadium is used soon after being built in week 3 or week 10  and don't stretch our shoe string budget. 

in viktor
Korisnik
Registriran2013-05-22
in Air FC
in Keju >> nedjelja rujan 8 - 09:46

Hello guys been a while. Congrats to ulhasnagar on winning a continental competition great job

in Keju
Korisnik
Registriran2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
in viktor >> nedjelja rujan 8 - 14:52

Nice to hear from you Keju! 

in viktor
Korisnik
Registriran2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> ponedjeljak rujan 9 - 16:42

Thanks! keju and Victor.

I had a good start in the CL. Qualification seems certain! My two star players are at their peak so lets see if its enough to win the CL. I doubt it but hey i thought i had no chance for the Asian league with my crappy GK but it still happend!

be Eckhart
Korisnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar