Nigerija liga - 62. sezona

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

A thread.... Shall we? (188)

4-4
3-3
Sonic are you a draw master, pls get draw against that great manager anubis.
ng ELCHIDI >> utorak studeni 16 - 13:47

SOnic i go still win you even with my weakest team

ng ELCHIDI
Korisnik
Registriran2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng ELCHIDI >> utorak studeni 16 - 13:48

SOnic i go still win you even with my weakest team

ng ELCHIDI
Korisnik
Registriran2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
@Elchidi your strongest team will be destroyed by sonicstar fc. You know that.
So naijaboyz fc are preparing for the cup final in your stadium, we expect your warm reception.
Naija boyz fc talk of town, haha we have just destroy our champions league semi final opponent away from home (1-4) 1st leg.
ng ELCHIDI >> nedjelja studeni 21 - 10:58

Don i shall make sure you lose in my stadium, i will bribe the ref and ask my fans to chant against you haha ah 

ng ELCHIDI
Korisnik
Registriran2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
@Elchidi
hopefully you are still at bed Sleeping when we kick off the cup final at ur stadium.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> utorak studeni 23 - 05:47, Izmjenjeno utorak studeni 23 - 05:50
Guyz Naija boyz has finally reach the champions league final season 62 with 7-1 agg score, our biggest achievement.
Finally Naija boyz fc have be crown League champions, we are glad to have won the league and cup double.
ng Sonic >> ponedjeljak studeni 29 - 06:44

Congratulations on ur stellar season boss.... It's been a long  time, you had it coming.... Well deserved boss.. Hard luck in the champions league final.

Really happy for you... You've been an inspiration to everyone 

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> ponedjeljak studeni 29 - 06:44

In other news, we finished 6th, our highest league finish ever... We are making progress

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
Hello Nigerian manager's.
We are begining to dominate our league, at least finally we have shown we can do a great job..
Anubis.
Out of africa.
Remain the best manager's top of league and our inspiration.

Wecome to season 63 and best of luck to everyone.

Naija boyz 2 vs 1 Anubis
Super cup final, another first time trophy on our carb
ng ELCHIDI >> nedjelja siječanj 2 - 05:22

I'm  мσтιvαтε∂ тσ ғιηιsн тнε sεαsση αнεα∂ σғ нιяσ ғc

ng ELCHIDI
Korisnik
Registriran2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> utorak siječanj 4 - 06:59, Izmjenjeno utorak siječanj 4 - 07:12
24 wins in a row, i guess Naija boyz fc will stroll away with the league title, with a perfect 38 wins.

Also my target is to win the treble. (CL, LEAGUE & CUP) will be a perfect season. Fingerscrossed.
32 from 32 and 6 games remaining for a perfect season.
Cup final.
CL final loading...