Nigerija liga - 62. sezona

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

A thread.... Shall we? (188)

Guyz i've finally won the champions league trophy. Woooooow
I take on Anubis in cup final today guyz, have already beaten him in super cup final, knocked him out of CL Qtr final, and beat him home and away in the league.
Today is another chance to beat the hell out of him, for dominating nigerian league far too long. hahaha.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> ponedjeljak siječanj 17 - 16:30
Well
Naija boyz fc 2 vs 0 Anubis Cup final.
I've added another trophy in our carbinet though just our 4th national cup win.
ng ELCHIDI >> ponedjeljak siječanj 17 - 20:23

Enjoy your rule while it lasts, naija fc, I'm  comin for you

ng ELCHIDI
Korisnik
Registriran2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
You can't be serious @elchidi, you hv wasted a lot of precious time previously with your team but thank goodness you are on right track now.

I'm happy with every trophy i've won right now, i will probably rebuild my team this year.
ng Sonic >> srijeda siječanj 19 - 15:57

Omo! Congrats bro...... The revolution has started

I've cemented my place as a continental team, next is to push for the champions league places, I'm slowly moving up.

One day, I'll get my first trophy 

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> srijeda siječanj 19 - 15:59

Sorry for my inactivity of late, school work no gree me.

Champions league trophy for Niger after a long time

I'm really happy for you, bring the club world cup home

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
@Sonic
I didn't build my team with intention of winning the champions league, because the moroccan team was still a great force in continental tournaments, so i was preparing a team capable of dominating our national league.
I don't think am strong enough to challenge spl micheal jackson for the club world cup trophy.
But i will rebuild a team in the future capable of winning the cwc.
ng Sonic >> utorak veljača 1 - 08:14

We dey ur back

Wish everyone a successful season ahead

A top 5 finish would be an improvement for me

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
Anubis is finally out of the league title s64, after 8 games. @weed stars couldn't beat anubis team without a gk, 4-4 is a great result, Thanks.

30 remaining games for fun.

am more focus defending the CL now.
Perfect 12/12 wins so far,
Only 2 goals conceded so far, all against sonicstar.
Started of our CL defense with a bang, 7-1 win against Monk's" team.
ng ELCHIDI >> ponedjeljak ožujak 7 - 10:45

I just scored a wopping 100 goals, all my goals was shared between 3 players 

ng ELCHIDI
Korisnik
Registriran2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng Sonic >> srijeda travanj 20 - 15:33, Izmjenjeno srijeda travanj 20 - 15:37

I'm having a pretty decent season, surprisingly. With little addition to the squad and my close rivals heavily fortifying their squads.. I'm so proud of the boys. Only lost 4 times in 26 games, one of those against calanar fc where i didnt set my line up, couldn't make it past the african league round 32, semi finals in  the league cup(most likely to get knocked out by naija boys) the only team to score against them so far in the league in both legs.

At this rate a champions league spot is looking likely, i can't say we are ready for that yet, but we might make it

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
This game is stupid, after spend $50m to heal my gk for CL final game, he got injured again during the match and that has cost me the cl trophy
ng Sonic >> četvrtak svibanj 12 - 06:35

Hard  luck  there boss.

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc