Nigerija liga - 62. sezona

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

A thread.... Shall we? (189)

ng Sonic >> nedjelja rujan 5 - 06:48

Survived a scare against real suning..... My first victory over him in a while 

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> nedjelja rujan 5 - 07:00, Izmjenjeno nedjelja rujan 5 - 07:01
haha with that kind of form, you are playing CL haha next season.

This is why i'm so upset with my tactic against him and the injury.
ng Sonic >> nedjelja rujan 5 - 07:49

I'm not ready for that yet..  But I'm sure we'll be playing continental football next season.

I just checked ur match, there's nothing wrong with your tactics na

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> nedjelja rujan 5 - 15:59, Izmjenjeno nedjelja rujan 5 - 16:05
Emile is useless, Malov was also useless untill after that game, i had to quickly train him to reach 29.50 star value.
the injured player was my hope of creativity, the match tactics should have been play to win, or settle for draw, for me.

Right now Malov is creating goals like crazy, 6 assist in 2 games, played 45min in each, before it used to be one or non assist in two games..
My only problem is keeping my opponent at bay, i will concede at least two or three against you (sonicstars fc).
Stopping Anubis will be the problem.
ng Sonic >> utorak rujan 7 - 13:43

10 games unbeaten, 1 draw 9 wins... Longest ever in the top flight, new players really stepped up. 

I think I can fancy a decent cup run this season 

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> srijeda rujan 8 - 08:43

Trashed calabar 6-2  the joy I'm feeling right now  that's 11 games unbeaten.....next opponent is naija boys fc..... Our unbeaten run might end here

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
My boyz won 3-1 today against chinaevergrade to end their opponent/rival 10 games unbeaten run, but it was actually an escape because my opponent missed two penalties.
we suffered an injury again in big match, hopely he will recover fast for our next match against Sonicstars fc.
A great performance saw my boyz won against kickers united in the CL Group game, 3 points in the bag, plus a tough one against sonicstars, another 10 game unbeaten ruin by my boqz.
after the break we gonna be prepared to beat la galaxy and hopefully face the inform anubis.
I've won both of my tough CL group stage games, that isn't my plan.
I want to drop into africa league to possibly win it, at least i will have 60% chance of winning it, than just reaching a CL semi final or final.
what do you think sonic.
ng Sonic >> subota rujan 11 - 18:44

You stand a better chance in the AL would be better if you drop.

By average ur team is much more better than the others

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
i hate s61 because of injury, at a time i had only 1 fully fit midfielder, it was a DM Emile
ng Sonic >> petak rujan 17 - 01:40

First half of the season has gone... And I'm 4th, shocking.... I only lost twice and drew twice

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> subota rujan 18 - 15:05, Izmjenjeno subota rujan 18 - 15:07
you have to make cl spot.

Real sunning nearly sign a worldclass attacker because you won him, so i decided to beat him with the signing.

Next summer i will search for a new gk, lemme know if you need my gk, he should be like 25.50 star next season.
ng Sonic >> nedjelja rujan 19 - 07:00

I'm definitely needing a Gk after a woeful performance from my defense, lost 5-4 to kumagunam at home....they scored from almost every shot they played 

They've somehow improved from the last time we met 

ng Sonic
Korisnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc