SAD liga - 62. sezona

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Razgovaraj o svojoj ligi. Tko je tvoj favorit u ligi ove sezone? Tko će ispasti, a tko ostati u ligi? Kako napreduješ u kupu?

Vrati se na početak foruma

Season 6 (69)

us Tintin >> ponedjeljak studeni 18 - 07:02
@valentine: You probably want to increase your bid as you are 0% right now! I saw 6 teams from US bidding for this players, so we have ~10% of getting him! GO AMERICA! :D

Wow, just figured out I got a good tennis game with valentine :D
I thought of another loss after the score is 1-3 then 2-4 but luckily my boys know how to come back at home! Hugo had the first time scoring two in an important match like this, and I made the right decision to sub him after 1st half!

Anyways, very good game indeed valentine! The League will be very interesting now!
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registriran2013-04-05
us Calcium >> ponedjeljak studeni 18 - 11:44
And we didn't get him, and i accidentally just sent the new owner an inquiry thinking that bidding was still going on.....oops.
us Calcium
Novi korisnik
Registriran2013-02-09
us Ulysses >> ponedjeljak studeni 18 - 23:45
Honestly, he wasn't that exceptional except for his talent. I already have 2 comparable supertalents anyway.

Congratulations to the 9 teams (I am congratulating myself as well) that have advanced to the playoffs for the international cups. The 10th team, the STL Rams, are almost guaranteed to advance as well.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> četvrtak studeni 21 - 13:01
I might have got the worst draw at this round against Impact, the former North American Champion and league leader in Canada. The other three US teams seem to be easily guaranteed into next round. For the North American League, all five American teams have also knocked into playoff stage. Good luck everyone and god bless Pittsburgh!
us valentine
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Ulysses >> četvrtak studeni 21 - 16:49, Izmjenjeno četvrtak studeni 21 - 16:50
Good luck to everyone! There are actually 6 teams competing in the North American league. Also, it looks like the United States will be 4th in the world for coefficient ranking (success in international tournaments). It will finally pass Canada and is catching up to Argentina and the Netherlands. China is still in first by a large margin though.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Ulysses >> četvrtak studeni 21 - 22:07
SFVP, Seattle Cataclysm, Pittsburgh Riverhounds, and Demacia move on to the next round. Demacia is a big surprise to make it this far, but their cinderella run is probably over at this point.

Both SFVP and Seattle Cataclysm have been in the finals three times, playing each other once. One of the two teams has been in every Cup finals, and that trend should continue this year. The Seattle Cataclysm have never been eliminated before the semifinals. Good luck to the final four competitors!
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
vn ATM >> petak studeni 22 - 01:49
I am very fortunate to win in the quarter-finals with Enhac Kavey,hope it will also take place in the semifinals with Pittsburgh Riverhounds :D
vn ATM
Korisnik
Registriran2013-04-05
us Tintin >> petak studeni 22 - 06:46
SFVP has shown superior power to my team in the quarter final game specifically and throughout this season generally.

I'm sure the new change has affected the performance of some of my key players, resulting in very bad outcomes in many matches this season. I just hoped to get back on track before the quarter final of Champions League where I will really face the big challengers!

Good luck to all other US teams in the continental cup, esp. Pittsburgh on beating up the Canadian champions!
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registriran2013-04-05
us Ulysses >> subota studeni 23 - 05:36
I play SFVP tomorrow. My best defenseman decided to get suspended for the match, so I'm not too hopeful. It looks like SFVP will win the league at this point unless 2 or 3 of the next best teams manage to beat them and otherwise win out.

It looks like 7 teams won. 2 teams tied, and one team lost (but only by 2 goals) in the international tournaments. It looks promising so far.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us karank >> subota studeni 23 - 19:31
The cup was so close for me. Lost it in PK's. But I am glad to have gotten as far as I did and this was the farthest I've ever gotten. Good luck to those of you left!
us karank
Korisnik
Registriran2013-03-03
us Ulysses >> ponedjeljak studeni 25 - 02:24, Izmjenjeno ponedjeljak studeni 25 - 06:27
There's only one new team (inter) in the quarterfinals of the Champions League this year. This time, I will play against the Pittsburgh Riverhounds. Enhac Kavey should be the favorite against inter. SFVP should beat the Jamaican warriors, though it will be a challenge. 5/6 of the teams from the United States in the North American League advanced to the round of 16.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> ponedjeljak studeni 25 - 03:25
Thanks to my goalkeeper's extrodinary performance, I managed to win against Impact. But it's too bad I'm playing with Seattle Cataclysm. I really wish we could meet at Semi-final. For the Cup, I'm playing with SFVP at his stadium, I guess I really don't have any luck this year in all tournaments. Good luck everyone still remained in North American Champoion League and North American League.
us valentine
Korisnik
Registriran2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Tintin >> ponedjeljak studeni 25 - 03:50
Pittsburgh has done great to eliminate Impact, that was really a good win and it is a clear signal that have shifted the throne of North America Continental Cup to USA. However, I'm still a bit surprise that there is no Canadian team left in this quarter final.

I'm lucky to not draw against any of the remaining US teams, but inter is still a well-organized team with a beast attacker that I have to watch out. SFVP vs. Jamaica Warriors and Pitts vs. Seattle would be the most exciting games for this round.

In North American Cup, we have 5 out of last 16 teams with clear chance that all of them would advance to the final 8. Good luck to all of us!
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registriran2013-04-05
us Cooper >> ponedjeljak studeni 25 - 13:30
Excellent job to everyone in the international competitions! US is now clearly the dominant country in the region. We have 9 of our 10 teams still remaining in the tournament, and the next highest country has 2. This will finally push our coefficient well ahead of Canada. It's interesting that we're not at the top for individual clubs, guess US got a slow start. The top 6 clubs are still from Jamaica, Canada, and Honduras. I say "we", not that I had anything to do with it, but this makes me proud to be a Yank.
us Cooper
Korisnik
Registriran2013-08-25
us Tintin >> ponedjeljak prosinac 2 - 18:12
Congratz on valentine for reaching your first Champions League Final!
Also congratz to the St Louis Ram, Kyshiro, and Kandokan for reaching the Semi Final of North American Cup.

It is a big pity that SFVP and my team failed to reach the final game. I'm both surprised and a bit upset seeing Kingston Big Eaters GK performed 9 and 10 on both games we played. I should have easily beaten them but I guess it's just soccer....

Anyways, I really hope Pittsburgh will bring the Trophy back to US a second time. Throughout this season, no team deserved it more than yours, you have eliminated 3 of the best teams in the region, Impact, Seattle, and esp. SFVP. Keep up the good work so we can all be proud of you!!!
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registriran2013-04-05