Fórum: Angol rss-feed

Ez az általános beszélgetések helye a angol nyelvű Fórumban. Amikor ide írsz, a fenti nyelven kell írnod. Ha más nyelven írsz, azt figyelmeztetés nélkül töröljük. Vannak alfórumok is különböző témákban. A hibákat kérjük a Hibák részlegbe írd és igyekezz a többi témát is a megfelelő helyre felvetni.

Angol >> Kérdések

I missed my credits (5)

ao djandygarcia >> vasárnap április 18 - 09:09

I was one of the first RS players, but I left and after two years I'm back in the game.

I have re-entered with my username, I have chosen a team and had 2381 credits but I have left that team to return with my first team, which was free, and the credits have remained at 0.

Is it normal or is it a bug?

Thanks!!

ao djandygarcia
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-04-13
de FC Norderstedt
eng holt >> vasárnap április 18 - 11:01

If you have to go through the tutorial again, then it isn't a bug.

eng holt
Újonc
Regisztrált2013-05-18
nl Aad Mansveld >> vasárnap április 18 - 21:15

Credits are connected to a team i believe

nl Aad Mansveld
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
in Keju >> hétfő április 19 - 09:18, Szerkesztve hétfő április 19 - 09:19

No, to a user. 

And as holt said if you started again (did the tutorial again) the credits have been reset

in Keju
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ao djandygarcia >> vasárnap április 25 - 18:54

So, there's no option to get back them?

Because when I started again last week after two years I had all my credits and I didn't do the tutorial. I only lost them when I changed this first team for another. Then, I lost all of them and I should do again the tutorial, but not the first time.

This is why I think it's not correct, because if they are connected yo an user, they should came with me to my new team.

ao djandygarcia
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-04-13
de FC Norderstedt