Anglia bajnoksága 42. évad [2]

Fórum: Bajnoki fórum rss-feed

Beszélgetés a bajnokságról. Kik a bajnokesélyesek, ki esik ki/jut fel? A kupa történései.

Vissza a Fórum tartalomjegyzékéhez

SEASON 20 OF LEAGUE 2 (337)

eng Stephen >> péntek október 23 - 08:54
@Mr Buckley - lol

I think the Monk is a man to be feared. The Abbott has worked hard this summer continuing to build his priory into a fine unit. I'll be interested to see how he does this season after his self-imposed exile to league 4 a few seasons ago.

I think the Wonderbras will be pushing for promotion too.
eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Sir Farad >> péntek október 23 - 12:04
good comment from stephen.
eng Sir Farad
Újonc
Regisztrált2014-01-05
eng Yuki >> péntek október 23 - 12:25
It probably won't affect the intermediate future but after a long absence from management and a even longer one away from England the best major to ever grace us with her presence and tactical know how, the one true goddess who saw to it a lowly 5.8 Harlow united made it all the way to the top flight a deed that will forever put her in the record books as the best female manager of all time, is currently considering a return to the English Leagues.

That person is none other then me, Yukiko Miyamoto

I'm going to see how it goes in Tuvalu this season but I'll likely be leaving for England come January 2016 so be warned members of the championship your league might be shaken to its very core!
eng Yuki
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-07-27
eng Stephen >> péntek október 23 - 14:04, Szerkesztve péntek október 23 - 14:05
I knew you'd come back eventually :)

Hope to see you in League 1 (of England!) before too long!

EDIT: Just read Dragontao's comment fully. Very, very funny!
eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Sir Farad >> péntek október 23 - 17:07
I think My senior brother Fc Leo-champion will serious compete for the league-2 title this season,
His squad is now stronger than all the teams in this league-2 including my own beautiful old eggs.
I'm seriously afraid of his team this season,
Because he can win any team in league-2 and at the same time, he can still lose to any team in league-2.

And thanks to my very Good and humble friends stephen and spirit squad manager for their support this season, including Cloughie my one and only, I Great-Sir-Farad is wishing you people all the best this season.
eng Sir Farad
Újonc
Regisztrált2014-01-05
eng Sir Farad >> péntek október 23 - 18:15
I know very well that I have many enemies in this game especially in english league-1 and league-2,
But please you people should let me beeeeeeeee.
eng Sir Farad
Újonc
Regisztrált2014-01-05
il SIR LEO >> péntek október 23 - 18:27
Please i have blown my trumpet knowing that this is my first experience in league2..I still dont know what the future holds for me.@Dragontao.
il SIR LEO
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-06-28
il SIR LEO >> péntek október 23 - 18:30
I will be very happy if this forum is saturated with atmosphere of PEACE LOVE AND UNITY if possible.
il SIR LEO
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-06-28
my Kesvick >> szombat október 24 - 00:01
@Farad: Let you be? For talking like that?

@Leo: Not against Farad.
my Kesvick
Újonc
Regisztrált2013-08-06
eng coldstar >> szombat október 24 - 02:09
This League 2 forum becomes really fun.......the coming league will be very exciting!
eng coldstar
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-06-02
za Mister Buckley >> szombat október 24 - 10:12
I agree with coldstar, this two are creating quite a stir.... I just hope they not guilty of underhand dealings of any sort,or god forbid they the same person.
za Mister Buckley
Újonc
Regisztrált2013-06-11
eng Stephen >> szombat október 24 - 20:43
Nail. On. Head.
eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Sir Farad >> szombat október 24 - 21:20
my playing style is attacking football not defensive,
And it's only attacking tactics that can give my team what we want this season.
Even in english league-1, I am the only manager that normally plays attacking football even when I play against stronger side like liverpool city, Strood city , seaburn beach, university-kassel, cone E:T:C and it must continue that way this season.

Once agian I want to use this opportunity to invite all my friends, like my very good friends stephen, spirit squad manager, Coldstar, liverpool city manager, my one and only Cloughie, my senior brother sir leo, and my beloved one arsenlona manager and other managers that like my playing style to come and witness what is going to happen tomorrow between my beautiful old Eggs and harlow-united, thanks.
eng Sir Farad
Újonc
Regisztrált2014-01-05