Anglia bajnoksága 62. évad

Fórum: Bajnoki fórum rss-feed

Beszélgetés a bajnokságról. Kik a bajnokesélyesek, ki esik ki/jut fel? A kupa történései.

Vissza a Fórum tartalomjegyzékéhez

LATER OF APOLOGY (1)

il SIR LEO >> kedd november 1 - 12:52
I want to use this medium to apologize for each and everyone that I have offended in one way or the other. I took it upon myself to write this later because I have been the one causing most of the problem .
I'm writing this later to ask for forgiveness from everyone and in behalf of my brother we say we are very sorry .
And am also asking for a special forgiveness from KEZZA I have hurt him so much that he took a hard decision of not commenting in league forum any more, please and please am pleading to find a place in your heart to forgive us .
My grandma use to tell me that I shouldn't hate anyone because if I do am not only hurting the person but also hurting myself. She gave an instance of two people fighting the stronger one held the weaker one on the floor, she said both of them are still down, am writing this to free my mind and also that you may free me in your own mind .
Neither I or my brother is delighted in making any one upset or angry, is true we did it in times past but we are promising that it will never repeat again .
The only way I will know that my apology is accepted is for KEZZA to reverse his decision and start commenting in this league forum again .
I hope you all will accept my apology including the people that I called there names and the once I did not call, lets forget about the past and make this game enjoyable .
Greetings and Happy new month to everyone
Your co manager Sir Leo.
il SIR LEO
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-06-28