Anglia bajnoksága 69. évad

Fórum: Bajnoki fórum rss-feed

Beszélgetés a bajnokságról. Kik a bajnokesélyesek, ki esik ki/jut fel? A kupa történései.

Vissza a Fórum tartalomjegyzékéhez

Season 57 (66)

eng Stephen >> szerda február 3 - 22:19

Given his start to the season @coldstar, I don't think you'll have to be sad for long! I know it's only 3 games in, but as long as his GK stays fit, he'll be difficult to beat in League 2

eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Matt Turner >> szombat február 6 - 21:16

Hes still not conceded after 6 games! I've a feeling he'll walk the league this season. Im around the playoff places at the moment but don't want promotion until ive save up enough for a bigger stadium so I'm expecting to fade in 2nd half of the season 

eng Matt Turner
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-08-02
eng heavens light
fr Blackwhite >> kedd február 9 - 12:38

European Cup :

My Gothic team is eliminated but we may have some regrets because with a little luck we could access the play-offs undecided

But we played FK Mazyliai in Round 3 and the first leg at home with the opposing goalkeeper (Man of the match) was decisive ...

It was our first European season: 6 games with 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss smile

==> Good luck at Seabearn Beach, Jaypridee Town, Newcastle United and Melchester Rovers

fr Blackwhite
Közösségi Admin
Regisztrált2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Yid >> szombat február 13 - 19:47

Yay. I scored against Seaburn Beach. Conceaded 3 but i can't remember the last time i scored against them lol.

Still hopefull 1 or more of my youngstes can start doing something. Hopefully before the end of the season. 

eng Yid
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> szombat február 13 - 21:33

For a good few minutes in the first half, you were in the lead. Thankfully, this seemed to make the lads angry and they came roaring back.

Addo is on course for an insane level of goals scored this season. Not sure why exactly he's gone goal-crazy this campaign.

eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Yid >> vasárnap február 14 - 14:11

I'd settle for one of my forwards to manage a goal a game lol.

eng Yid
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Lee >> hétfő február 15 - 14:07

Stephen - you should probably rest Addo for today's game; I would hate for him to get injured against a far inferior team.

eng Lee
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> hétfő február 15 - 21:31

@Lee - genuine lol from me there. Good work :)

eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> hétfő február 15 - 22:36

Addo makes a mockery of the 'audience player' trait.....one man team :)

eng Lee
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> hétfő február 15 - 23:12

I don't exactly know what the audience player penalty is but I doubt it's that bad. Even if it's half a ball (and I would see this as worst case scenario) he'd still have 7.4 scoring at the moment. I expect it's a lot less than that (maybe 0.1-0.25) and it wouldn't entirely surprise me if the penalty is less than the bonus when he's at home.

I don't have any inside knowledge or evidence for this. Just basing it on other bonuses/penalties we know about and other assumptions like selfish/team player probably adds about 0.25 scoring/passing.

Maybe getting rid of Donkova means the match engine constantly funnels all play to Addo instead of splitting the chances between them? 

eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> szerda február 17 - 09:54

In a dramatic turn of events Kezza has been sacked as manager of Strood United after a poor run of results this season.

Kezza had this to say- "It's been a glorious 56 seasons managing 2 great teams in Strood City and Strood United. Some super highs (winning the European cup with Strood City and the North American Championship with St. Kitts and Nevis!) and super lows!"

"I started managing Strood United to prove any manager can take a team from a lower league and turn them into a League 1 side."

"Met some great people and have fantastic memorys. Thank you to anyone who has ever interacted with me!"

"Life moves on and it's my time to move on too... I hate goodbyes, but I would also like to announce my permanent retirement"

"Good luck all!"

ps. I know I've said goodbye before (once), but I mean it this time ;-)

Kezza

eng Kezza
Újonc
Regisztrált2013-02-07
eng Dragontao >> szerda február 17 - 10:03

Good luck Kezza. Sad to see you go.

I hope the seemingly fortuitous beating my lads gave you in the league game wasn't the final straw, but you did knock me out of the cup a couple of hours before that.

eng Dragontao
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Deca >> szerda február 17 - 16:20, Szerkesztve szerda február 17 - 16:21

All the best Kezza,

I was hoping to make it and set a record on your marvelous stats you produce at the end of the season for having the lowest no of points

Always sad for a legend to leave the game

Best regards

Deca

eng Deca
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Stephen >> szerda február 17 - 18:35, Szerkesztve szerda február 17 - 19:55

@Kezza - it's been an absolute pleasure mate. Enjoyed the battles we've had on the field and the chats we've had off it. Thanks very much for the advice you gave when I was starting out and the time and support you've given to others too.

The game is worse off for you not being here. I'll miss you. All the best for the future in whatever you do.

eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> szerda február 17 - 19:46

Sorry to see you go Kezza. Hopefully you will get quitters remorse and come back someday!

ca Alex Seymour
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC