Anglia bajnoksága 69. évad

Fórum: Bajnoki fórum rss-feed

Beszélgetés a bajnokságról. Kik a bajnokesélyesek, ki esik ki/jut fel? A kupa történései.

Vissza a Fórum tartalomjegyzékéhez

Season 57 (66)

eng Stephen >> szerda március 10 - 09:06

Thank you, thank you! The league and cup double is in the bag. Now it's just about remaining undefeated for the rest of the season in order to complete a mission that no one but me cares about :)

Liverpool City took home the U21 Cup - is this the start of a resurgence from this giant of the English game?

eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> csütörtök március 11 - 10:11

Congrats.

Missions do seem to be a fairly pointless part of the game but it's still fun to collect a few along the way. I find the most useful aspect is having a historical record and can also be used as a research tool when looking at other clubs' development. 

il Numpty
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> csütörtök március 11 - 18:39

Attention now shifts to the relegation battle, which looks like it could go to the last game.

eng Lee
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> csütörtök március 11 - 19:55

The Pixels took home this seasons Canvey Cup, but will they get double bragging rights by finishing higher in the league!

ca Alex Seymour
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> csütörtök március 11 - 22:56

I finish with 2 home games but don't expect to win either of them, so although the gate receipts will be much appreciated, I doubt we'll be swapping places.

eng Lee
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Deca >> péntek március 12 - 07:24

Well I've got a definite 3 points in the bag in my last match of the season

eng Deca
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Stephen >> péntek március 12 - 13:32, Szerkesztve péntek március 12 - 13:35

*checks fixture list* Away to Seaburn Beach, who have no injuries or suspensions. Yeah, you should be fine :D

EDIT: actually, I don't think it's possible for you to finish bottom now, barring a swing of 16 goals. Your GD is way better than the last-placed side

eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Deca >> péntek március 12 - 17:16

I think i would of preferred to finish bottom

eng Deca
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Matt Turner >> péntek március 12 - 18:52

L2 is a bit of a nomans land at the moment. Liverpool straight back up and all 4 teams in playoffs have played in L1 recently! Too good for L2, not good enough for L1. Thats why I'm not really fussed if i don't get anywhere in the playoffs! 

eng Matt Turner
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Stephen >> péntek március 12 - 22:41

Just keep improving your sides as best you can and keep striving for the money to build stadium 11. Once stadium 11 is built and you start taking in the money, it opens up more options. Whether that's buying high class players, maximising facilities or something else, that money is vital to compete.

eng Stephen
Fő admin
Regisztrált2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Matt Turner >> péntek március 12 - 23:04

Thats exactly my plan at the moment. Build the new stadium and make do with whatever players i have for the next 2 or 3 seasons. They are good enough to survive at least until then. Beats getting hammered every game in L1! 

eng Matt Turner
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-08-02
eng heavens light
fo BakerMan >> szombat március 13 - 09:30

This match

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19600003

discuss...

fo BakerMan
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fr Blackwhite >> szombat március 13 - 10:20, Szerkesztve szombat március 13 - 10:48

Heartbreaking and not fair play at all

==> This is not good news for my team who are fighting for 5th qualifying place for Europe with Newcastle : I had a goal difference of +4 and after this match -4

==> And the manager of Aylesbury United (Mxxvi) watched my game before playing his one

fr Blackwhite
Közösségi Admin
Regisztrált2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Lee >> szombat március 13 - 11:35

Aylesbury had the same line-up in the previous game against Seaburn (lost 6:0). Not sure how the board allowed it as it's a ridiculous formation to begin with but he also has a mixture of players in the wrong position, and youth players.

eng Lee
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fo BakerMan >> szombat március 13 - 11:52

No rules broken, but against any spirit of the game - I've played youth players towards the end of the season in the past(as I'm sure we all have), but I've been careful not to do it when it can affect the top or bottom of the league and never with a formation as just plain weird as this one - Les Gothiques were odds on favourites for the 5th European spot, now it looks like they'll miss out.

fo BakerMan
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town