Nigéria bajnoksága 7. évad

Fórum: Bajnoki fórum rss-feed

Beszélgetés a bajnokságról. Kik a bajnokesélyesek, ki esik ki/jut fel? A kupa történései.

Vissza a Fórum tartalomjegyzékéhez

A thread.... Shall we? (196)

If you have the money to build a squad that last you for about five season, that isn't a bad idea at least there most be a trophy to show for it.
That gk is a bargain but $900m every two season on wage bill will derail your plan to further upgrade your facilities.
I expected you to top the league soon, as i want to rebuild my team from scratch/youth system, but if you can't am happy to buy 1 or 2 players to continue my dominance, but nagetively am give the chinese time to redevelop their teams.
Check the other 4 top teams, the are relaxed and just constructing plans.
I know some have quit but few won't until they dominate us.
I will drop to african league to try and win it, at least to complete the mission of winning the competition. But if i can't now, i will be motivated to try in no distance time.
Good luck
Hope you finish 2nd. And champion next season, if i succeded in selling my players.
So @elchidi you lost 4-1 to London kids, lemme have a laugh hahahahahaha. what a beating that was.
ng ELCHIDI >> hétfő szeptember 5 - 14:04

Shebi you dey whine me ni, eh Don X, shebi  now i never be man?, naim you dey try talk, don't worry next 2 season e go shock una

ng ELCHIDI
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng ELCHIDI >> hétfő szeptember 5 - 14:08

Don x, i don't even set line ups nowadays ... I just dey build my facilities... But since its now i challenge i shall adjust and set my lineup next time i play him... I'm beating every one from now on, and that includes you 

Hiro fc

ng ELCHIDI
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng london1 >> szerda szeptember 7 - 19:55
Not this season bro, i will beat you home and away
ng london1
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-02-13
ng Sonic >> vasárnap szeptember 11 - 07:09

It's true sha... For the first time in my Rs career my account enter red.

Time to restrategize

ng Sonic
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng london1 >> hétfő október 3 - 11:23
I will get relegated next season... Don't know if i can or when i will get promoted, but i must win league 2 first with my home grown boyz.
ng london1
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-02-13
ng Sonic >> kedd augusztus 6 - 10:01

Finally! Won my first trophy 😁

Could have made a way with the league too, but two b2b losses ruined our chances 

ng Sonic
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> csütörtök augusztus 29 - 05:09

Congrats man

ng Sonic >> szombat augusztus 31 - 08:40

Thanks my oga. 

Thanks for all the motivations too

A cup win and a super cup win in the bag and also a second place finish in the league sums up our best season ever 

ng Sonic
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> csütörtök október 3 - 06:31

Frustrating end to the season, lost the cup finals after extra time, went unbeaten for 35 league games and then lost the 36th and 37th...I didn't even lose to the league leaders but somehow lost to donfaith who is doing amazingly well this season. With second place guaranteed for them and then to classic floss rods... 

Those two losses have effectively ruined our season and we could finish 4th having switched btw first place and second place all season.

ng Sonic
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng De Don >> csütörtök október 17 - 08:59

I never knew this awesome thread was active. Wow!

ng De Don
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
ng De Don >> csütörtök október 17 - 09:00

I won my first trophy this season, and I'm so happy for it.

ng De Don
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
ng Sonic >> péntek október 18 - 06:51

@de don

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you, you've really gotten stronger .

And you'll definitely compete for the title this season 

ng Sonic
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc