Egyesült Államok bajnoksága 42. évad

Fórum: Bajnoki fórum rss-feed

Beszélgetés a bajnokságról. Kik a bajnokesélyesek, ki esik ki/jut fel? A kupa történései.

Vissza a Fórum tartalomjegyzékéhez

Should I accept??? (8)

us karl1962 >> vasárnap július 2 - 17:05
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1373920

I have an up and coming super star forward, Duane Mahone. All the good players display $250mil so I wanted to see what the max I could list him for was. It was 1.2 billion so for fun I listed for that. I actually had no intention of selling him and didn't think anyone would even bid on him, but someone offered $1,000,000,100 for him.

I do have another good forward (https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1229538) but not nearly as good as Duane.

If I sold him I would be set for my level 11 stadium upgrade. If I keep him I'd have an awesome front line. I should never have listed him, then I wouldn't be in this spot. Any thoughts? I have till 7:29AM tomorrow to decide.

Karl
us karl1962
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
us cdowne >> vasárnap július 2 - 17:44
I would keep him. You'll eventually get the money for the stadium. It could be a very long time before you have another homegrown supertalent like this one.
us cdowne
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us karl1962 >> vasárnap július 2 - 18:00
That was the way I was leaning. I think I just need a little nudge to look past the $$$$ and there are a lot of them :)

Thanks
us karl1962
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
us valentine >> hétfő július 3 - 14:37, Szerkesztve hétfő július 3 - 14:38
Hi Karl, congrats on your two very promising super talents, they can both be world-class. I'm so jealous of you cause my last born in Pittsburgh talent was Chad Brown, my 24 year midfielder.

I have to agree with Cdowne that you should keep him, although $1,000,000,100 was lot of money for him. But honestly, you should have sold him several seasons ago if you wanted that money for your 11 stadium. Back to several seasons ago, when he was 15 or 16, I would bid 1.2 billion for him.
us valentine
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Mike >> hétfő július 3 - 15:23
I would actually take the money. The stadium lasts forever while the player has a finite shelf life albeit an amazing one. Plus this is a quick way to pay for it instead of saving for many seasons.
us Mike
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Ulysses >> hétfő július 3 - 21:45, Szerkesztve hétfő július 3 - 21:45
You probably don't have the popularity to sell enough seats to benefit from stadium 11 quite yet, though I suppose you could hold the money for a few seasons and collect interest until you do have enough popularity.

Otherwise, I would agree with Mike. He'll be a top player for you for ~10 seasons, and then he'll be gone. He should be a good player for the U.S. team no matter where he plays.

The question to ask would be whether you can put together a team capable of competing with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds around Mahone. I didn't look closely at the two roster before posting this comment, so I'm not certain that it's not possible; it's just an important question to consider. One the other hand, perhaps a player with a scoring rating of 7+ can carry a team on his own.
us Ulysses
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us cdowne >> hétfő július 3 - 23:02
Mike loves playing the financial game.
us cdowne
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us jpeso >> kedd július 4 - 03:46
Its a lot of money.
1 billion will probably get you four or five 5.6+ talent+athletic skills players but is that a better team than your current team with Duane Mahone?
us jpeso
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-05-20
us Richmond