Egyesült Államok bajnoksága 56. évad [2]

Fórum: Bajnoki fórum rss-feed

Beszélgetés a bajnokságról. Kik a bajnokesélyesek, ki esik ki/jut fel? A kupa történései.

Vissza a Fórum tartalomjegyzékéhez

Season 73, for real this time. (9)

us SeanPat0 >> kedd május 9 - 02:43

So, new season, same attempt for a mid table finish, while breaking The Landing back in after it's remodel. Next up is to upgrade the Fan Shop, Catering, and finally the Office.

Speaking of that remodel, The Landing has earned the right to host the United States - Azerbaijan friendly match on the 15th of May. So, another milestone about to be checked off.

What does everyone else have planned this season, as it is about to start?

us SeanPat0
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us britrock88 >> hétfő május 15 - 16:31
Bit of a rebrand here--grew tired of parroting the IP of the local pro club and went with the namesake Founding Father for a touch of inspiration.

On the pitch, continued generational shift and hopes to make the promotion playoff as usual. Enjoying the new Lv10 stadium and trying to build a fanbase to fill it.
us britrock88
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2017-10-31
us Madisonians
us Xandy >> kedd május 16 - 20:25, Szerkesztve kedd május 16 - 20:26

Inadvertently Clicked the Training center upgrade. More than a few players on the TM decided to ignore our offers. Waiting for it to be time to get stadium remodel back on track. Plan to finish higher than the 15th in the previous season 73

us Xandy
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us SeanPat0 >> péntek május 19 - 11:18

So, on game week 11, here is the list of games I have to play:

2 League matches
2 U21 matches
2 Lion's Cup U21 friendly matches
1 U21 Cup match

Can anyone say fixture congestion?

us SeanPat0
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us Xandy >> szombat május 20 - 22:08, Szerkesztve szombat május 20 - 22:09

That makes me feel better about my week 12  lol with: 2 league 1 cup and 1 youth cup 

us Xandy
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us britrock88 >> péntek június 2 - 19:03

It only took until Week 18 for a club (us) to get a result against Legends SC. They're having a heck of a season.

us britrock88
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2017-10-31
us Madisonians
us jpeso >> vasárnap június 4 - 02:35

We punched a bit above our weight in the first half of our season. A few of the results went our way thanks to injuries on the other teams. We expect to finish in the top half of the standings at the end of the season but this group of players have achieved all they can. The last of them will either be offered a backroom position or be on the chopping block.

us jpeso
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Legends_SC >> szerda június 14 - 16:12

Finally saved the $400 million to build a stadium 10 and start earning better income.  Now, if I can hold this team together for a season or two and stay in the top flight, hopefully I can make it pay off!  

Have to fight off Cruz Azul down the stretch to avoid the playoff.

us Legends_SC
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2019-07-16
us Legends SC
us jpeso >> hétfő június 26 - 16:03

Now that we are out of the playoffs it's time to hit the Put on Transfer market button.

GoodLuck Lake Forest in the next playoff round

And Madisonians & Cruz Azul.

Congratulations LegendsSC!

us jpeso
Felhasználó
Regisztrált2013-05-20
us Richmond