Forum: Bahasa Inggris rss-feed

Ini adalah forum diskusi umum Bahasa Inggris. Ketika Anda memposting di forum ini Anda harus menggunakan bahasa ini. Posting dalam bahasa lain dapat dihapus tanpa pemberitahuan. Forum ini menggunakan subbagian untuk posting dengan topik yang berbeda atau tujuan. Silahkan posting bug di bug bagian dan mengambil beberapa waktu untuk mengetahui mana posting lain harus pergi.

Bahasa Inggris >> Diskusi Umum

Voting for the national manager (57)

eng pepsy11 >> selasa pebruari 19 - 19:03
I agree with all of Corniel's ideas, except the one with voting. I think that you should be able to vote in the country of your nationality. It does not have a huge effect that you can change it, and people who actually use their own nationality can have a say for their country, even tough they might not be able to coach the team
eng pepsy11
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-01-16
cn 橙子 >> sabtu maret 2 - 09:16
Can you tell us your plan about National Team Manager? Since players can get 1000 experience from their national game, the National Team Manager is quite important.If a National Team Manager only choose his players to the national team, it would be very unfair.
cn 橙子
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-08
cn 橙子 >> sabtu maret 2 - 09:25
What's more, Why some countries with league don't have a national team while some countries without league have a national team ?
cn 橙子
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-08
cn protein >> sabtu maret 2 - 10:20
Talking about the national teams, I guess it might be a nice if the national manager can only select those players that on the 'waiting list'. This waiting list is created/calculated by the system, and including the best players and maybe also the young talents from different positions of a certain country. The manager can remove like 5 or 6 current members and recruit some from the list. The list will be updated regularly.

Is this a good idea? What do you guys think? :)
cn protein
Pengguna
mendaftar2012-12-18
il basta >> sabtu maret 2 - 10:47
I have a question what heapens to the national manager team after he is selected ?
il basta
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-07
il Hapoel Tel Aviv
nl Vincent de Boer >> sabtu maret 2 - 10:53
You'll have two teams. The national team, and your regular team.
nl Vincent de Boer
Ketua Produser
mendaftar2012-10-15
nl Vincent de Boer >> sabtu maret 2 - 11:25
There would have to be restrictions to the player the national manager can select. We'll probably make something like what protein suggested with a shortlist of players.

Furthermore, if you feel a manager has interests other than those of the national team, don't re-elect him.
nl Vincent de Boer
Ketua Produser
mendaftar2012-10-15
cn 橙子 >> sabtu maret 2 - 11:49
I think most of protein's ideas are great. But only 11 players have the chance to attend the game. So it's not a good idea to give national team manager the power to remove or recruit players from the list. Maybe you can give them bigger list (40 players), so that they have enough players to select from.
cn 橙子
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-08
us Ulysses >> sabtu maret 2 - 14:44, telah di sunting sabtu maret 2 - 14:44
While there should be a mechanism to prevent national team managers from choosing their own players (unless a disproportionate amount of the best players from a country are on a given team), I think the national team managers should have more latitude.

A shortlist of the players with the top 40 values in a country might not fit in with the particular team the manager wants to build; perhaps a manager might want speedy players with good tactics, even if there are slightly better value alternatives at the threshold.

The top players with the top 40 values might only include the top 4 defensemen if a country seems to specialize in forwards and midfielders.

Additionally, the type of formation that a national team manager might want to use will change the depth of players that the manager will want to have on the shortlist.

A shortlist might be okay as long as a national team manager has the ability to choose any players that are even close to being national team caliber.

If there is to be a shortlist, perhaps the national team manager might be allowed to set the parameters that are used to generate the shortlist and choose between shortlists generated? I suppose it would still be a good idea to provide a default shortlist.
us Ulysses
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
pl Tomplus >> minggu maret 3 - 11:20
For me idea who give National Team only VIP Managers is fail, because it kill ambitions a lot managers without VIP option.

For me best method will be voting in the national team manager by league managers once per season.
List of managers to chose will be create from most experienced and populary.
pl Tomplus
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
us Ulysses >> minggu maret 3 - 15:47
I think it's understandable that they would want to use the position to boost the quality of the VIP for income generation, though I would rather that it be available to everyone as well.

The only problem is whether they will have enough VIP managers to make the system work, especially at the start of the game.
us Ulysses
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
nl Vincent de Boer >> senin maret 4 - 08:13
The VIP rule is meant both as an incentive for people to buy VIP, but also to ensure that national managers are serious about the game.

We will wait a few seasons before starting real tournaments for the national teams. I don't expect there will be too few people with VIP to manage the active national teams, but even if that happens it's not a problem. Those teams will just be managed by the AI.
nl Vincent de Boer
Ketua Produser
mendaftar2012-10-15
pl EGS >> senin maret 4 - 11:37
not fair!! cash = prestige? still give 10 e bonus points up to the vip account to the table.! everyone should have equal chance to be a manager for the representation. everyone!
pl EGS
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-05
cn 橙子 >> senin maret 4 - 11:42
I agree with Vincent de Boer. VIP means the players are serious about the game.
But I still have a question about the voting system. If I run for the election of a country with only 2-3 active players. They are not VIP and don't want me to be the manager, which means they won't vote to me(no other competitors). Can I get the manager position?
cn 橙子
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-08
fr jophilo >> senin maret 4 - 14:33
It's not about being serious or not, it's about business. Period. I'm not agree but i can understand that.
fr jophilo
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-02-07