Forum: Bahasa Inggris rss-feed

Ini adalah forum diskusi umum Bahasa Inggris. Ketika Anda memposting di forum ini Anda harus menggunakan bahasa ini. Posting dalam bahasa lain dapat dihapus tanpa pemberitahuan. Forum ini menggunakan subbagian untuk posting dengan topik yang berbeda atau tujuan. Silahkan posting bug di bug bagian dan mengambil beberapa waktu untuk mengetahui mana posting lain harus pergi.

Bahasa Inggris >> Kompetisi

WC Qualifications Europe (134)

eng James >> minggu mei 19 - 12:20
What does everyone think about Europe's qualification stage. I think England have a very tricky group, with Denmark, Bosnia and Herzegovina and even possibly Hungary challenging for top spot. I think we should be able to get at least 2nd though, and hopefully qualify for the world cup.
eng James
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-03-17
nl Vincent de Boer >> minggu mei 19 - 12:51
Let's add the link here too:
http://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/tournament-565

Group 2 seems very strong with Spain, Italy and Turkey

Group 5 also has a lot of big countries with France, Portugal, Russia, Israel and Serbia

Group 8 should also be interesting with The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (some nice real-life rivalries here) together with Ukraine and Slovakia as possibly dangerous outsiders. One has to feel sorry for Wales.
nl Vincent de Boer
Ketua Produser
mendaftar2012-10-15
eng Kezza >> minggu mei 19 - 13:39
Looking at the teams in Englands group.. think England have to be favourites... Although Denmark do have a couple of great players.

Think it'll be tough, but England should qualify
eng Kezza
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-02-07
es Archibaldo >> minggu mei 19 - 14:01
What a group for Spain: Italy and Turkey. It will not be easy but let's hope we'll be able to qualify.

We' just lost a frienly match at home against Italy (they have a great defense -as usual- and were a bit lucky at the end of the first half)
es Archibaldo
Pengguna
mendaftar2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
de niklas17 >> minggu mei 19 - 14:25
how much nations of every continent will get a place in the first world championship?
is it like in real life or is it different?
de niklas17
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-01-20
nl Vincent de Boer >> minggu mei 19 - 14:37, telah di sunting senin mei 20 - 18:04
I will show the qualification criteria soon. There will be direct qualifications and playoff places. The number of teams per cotinent will roughly depend on the number of active countries in a continent, it won't be exactly the same as in real life because there are more strong countries in asia here and less in south america and africa.
nl Vincent de Boer
Ketua Produser
mendaftar2012-10-15
sco Scotland1983 >> minggu mei 19 - 15:38
ah nice groups i like scotlands one a lot it gives us a good chance:)
sco Scotland1983
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-09
md MegaChampions FC
nl Corniel >> minggu mei 19 - 15:52
As manager to be of Norway, I am quite satisfied with the pairings.

Poland is by far the strongest at pool 1, but Finland and Austria are doable. Both Liechtenstein and Northern Ireland will have hard times.
nl Corniel
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2012-12-18
fi Roope >> minggu mei 19 - 16:10
I agree with Corniel with one difference.

I think Norway is doable with Austria ;)

I am sure every team will loose points in away games so it will be tight.

Hoping to be in top 2

/Roope
fi Roope
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-03-05
hu MacikaG >> minggu mei 19 - 16:12
Yes, unfortunately England, Denmark and Bosnia looks stronger than our team, so it will be very hard to finish in 3rd place either.
I think only the best will qualify directly from each group.
hu MacikaG
admin komunitas
mendaftar2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
fi Roope >> senin mei 20 - 05:57
One more thing about group 1 in Europe.

It is really nice to see that only N-Ireland is without a human Manager.

/Roope
fi Roope
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-03-05
sco Raisdemort >> senin mei 20 - 06:36
Sadly Turkey does not have a manager. Our old manager missed to become a candidate.

For Macedonia, if I manage to win 2-3 games, I will be very happy.
sco Raisdemort
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-04-04
it Fresty >> senin mei 20 - 17:57
Me too I think my group 2 will be not easy for Italy.
We won the last game against Spain, but I'm not sure we could repeat it again. Tiety is the manager of Ireland, so they will be two other difficult matches. Turkey is a bot team, but has a lot of good players.
I hope Vincent will decide to let 4 of us have a direct qualification... ;o)))
it Fresty
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2012-12-18
es Archibaldo >> selasa mei 21 - 07:26
Good idea, Fresty ;)

For sure, Spain will try to do its best not to repeat the disastrous 1-3 against Italy next time. We'll improve, but you will do it too.

First match: away match against Ireland (and Tiety as manager). Fingers crossed!
es Archibaldo
Pengguna
mendaftar2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
hr EroSt >> selasa mei 21 - 17:36
I think that injuries could have huge impact in qualifications. I, as a manager of Bosnia and Herzegovina, see Denmark at the top of our group, after that Bosnia and Herzegovina and England will fight for second. But like I said, if some team get in trouble with injuries it will be very hard for them to qualify.
hr EroSt
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-02-07