Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

NT player but no club team (5)

it fabregas >> Вторник Июнь 11 - 22:06
I came across many players who are members of NTs but dont have a club team anymore. What happened to their previous club teams? Are those players going to disappear or we can still try to transfer them in the next window?
it fabregas
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-23
it Pro Vasto 1902
ua Garfman >> Среда Июнь 12 - 03:25
Good question, I have the same thing.
ua Garfman
Главный администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
tw 小冠 >> Среда Июнь 12 - 04:02
Their previous clubs were cut due to league size rearrangement.
tw 小冠
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-03-29
ua Garfman >> Среда Июнь 12 - 04:55
Not exactly, two of mine are created players whose managers switched teams so they were removed from the team. They are still in the NT, though.
ua Garfman
Главный администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
cn protein >> Среда Июнь 12 - 06:23, Отредактирован Среда Июнь 12 - 06:24
It's possible his former manager left the club (if they are created players), or the club was closed due to the rearrangement of the league size.

Those players without a manager can't get selected in the next national selection (right now for example) I suppose. I don't think they are available for transfer either unfortunately...

It's discussed a bit in the bug forum before by the way :) :
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/bugs?topic=848
cn protein
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2012-12-18