Forum: Bahasa Inggris rss-feed

Ini adalah forum diskusi umum Bahasa Inggris. Ketika Anda memposting di forum ini Anda harus menggunakan bahasa ini. Posting dalam bahasa lain dapat dihapus tanpa pemberitahuan. Forum ini menggunakan subbagian untuk posting dengan topik yang berbeda atau tujuan. Silahkan posting bug di bug bagian dan mengambil beberapa waktu untuk mengetahui mana posting lain harus pergi.

Bahasa Inggris >> Diskusi Umum

[Suggestion] Friend list (8)

pl Anomander >> minggu april 28 - 07:11, telah di sunting minggu april 28 - 07:12
As you already may know since today some national teams are no longer managed by bots, but there's a small 'issue' if one of your friends gets elected.

Having two teams looks kinda bad in the online list of friends:

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/8731/beforef.jpg

Small suggestion to change this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img248/801/afteril.jpg
pl Anomander
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-03-05
ro SpokenReasons >> minggu april 28 - 08:10
Not a bad one. Not a bad one at all ;).
ro SpokenReasons
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-03-11
it Fresty >> minggu april 28 - 20:51
Good idea. You could also add a little text box with the name of the country, if I stop the mouse over the flag.
it Fresty
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2012-12-18
ca denisgrad >> senin april 29 - 02:25
I simple idea but the idea that deserves my like.
ca denisgrad
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-04-22
us valentine >> senin april 29 - 02:34
I like the original one, I can't tell every country only from its national flag.
us valentine
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
au Mr Legs >> senin april 29 - 03:09
Only problem with the suggestion, is that I can't mouse over on a tablet or a phone, so would have to click the link.
au Mr Legs
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-02-08
tw 小冠 >> senin april 29 - 03:53
Just give them another color if they manage national teams.
tw 小冠
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-03-29
fr jonkrebs >> senin april 29 - 11:14
That's a good idea :) But it's true that's not always easy to see which country is it just by the flag.

The other solution would be to adapt the rendering so that there is no line between the national team and the club of the friend (on the home page) or the same color on both lines on the friends list.
fr jonkrebs
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-04-10