Forum: Bahasa Inggris rss-feed

Ini adalah forum diskusi umum Bahasa Inggris. Ketika Anda memposting di forum ini Anda harus menggunakan bahasa ini. Posting dalam bahasa lain dapat dihapus tanpa pemberitahuan. Forum ini menggunakan subbagian untuk posting dengan topik yang berbeda atau tujuan. Silahkan posting bug di bug bagian dan mengambil beberapa waktu untuk mengetahui mana posting lain harus pergi.

Bahasa Inggris >> Saran

Terkunci Free transfer (22)

be Samtizzy >> sabtu april 6 - 05:19

Hello Mates! 

I wish you doing good 

I have an opinion maybe it will be someday helpful for the game and all managers in ROCKING SOCCER! 

It's about creating special market for all players that we sold for our agents, sometimes you need money then you sell X players to agents and this player could be good enough for other teams 

IMO, sometimes selling players to agents is weasting method for weak teams that don't have enough money to buy players when see them at transfar list, so why we don't create another list includes all free players? 

I guess this idea simulate the real football life 

Please share your opinion here 

Thank You

be Samtizzy
Pengguna
mendaftar2019-03-06
il Numpty >> sabtu april 6 - 07:36

I'm guessing that as you haven't been playing long then you don't have much money to buy players.

That's just life, so welcome to the game! 

I haven't been playing long either and I have exactly the same problem so I do understand where you're coming from. All my money goes on construction costs and I haven't anything left to buy any decent players.

That's fair enough as I'm starting at the bottom and have to build the club up from nothing. So I have spent my few seasons investing in the infrastructure and stadium so that I will have a transfer budget in the future. When I can buy a few decent players and even train my own, then it will have been worth all the effort. 

Nothing comes for free.

Note. You can always get a few decent loan players, which are essentially free for the season.

il Numpty
Pengguna
mendaftar2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> sabtu april 6 - 08:13
Free agents idea has been suggested before and rejected.
ro Andrei
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2014-08-30
uy Awful >> sabtu april 6 - 09:09

i would like to see updates there.. i think we dont need bank transfers at all . yes, game have to many players. but how about bot teams dealing with this problem ,  or managers themselves. its not right to buys many players to trade with bank.

uy Awful
Pengguna
mendaftar2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
uy Awful >> sabtu april 6 - 09:12, telah di sunting sabtu april 6 - 09:13

its not football situation, where you make money from players  nobody need, sellin for someone called ''bank ''.  mbe better new teams offer smaller prices, or bots .

uy Awful
Pengguna
mendaftar2015-05-10
ro Andrei >> sabtu april 6 - 17:44
Smaller prices? You can only go so low on the transfer price. How much lower are you talking about?
ro Andrei
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2014-08-30
uy Awful >> sabtu april 6 - 17:48

any price that someone wants to offer.. no bank at all .

i dont like situation right now.. when most of us buy cheap youngsters , and leter sell them to bank.thats not how things should be done.. if noone wants that player, thats your problem, why is bank needed ? bot teams may buy some players very cheap .

uy Awful
Pengguna
mendaftar2015-05-10
eng Stephen >> sabtu april 6 - 18:03

Ah, the bi-monthly suggestion of free agents is right on schedule :)

Have a search of the forum and you will see that this idea has been suggested many times before and rejected.

Personally, I think this is a bad idea for the game. If you think the transfer market is quiet now, then letting teams sign players for free is really not going to help with that.

eng Stephen
Ketua Admin
mendaftar2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng holt >> sabtu april 6 - 18:06

The "Already Suggested" topic is useless cause no one checks it.

eng holt
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-05-18
uy Awful >> sabtu april 6 - 18:40

doesnt matter , we need to disccus on this things daily. bank transfers is for dummies that sees game , but no football

uy Awful
Pengguna
mendaftar2015-05-10
uy Awful >> sabtu april 6 - 19:09, telah di sunting sabtu april 6 - 21:44

for real folks, we need to shut down bank *mod edit for language* transfers !

uy Awful
Pengguna
mendaftar2015-05-10
pt Sir Alex >> sabtu april 6 - 19:11
Finally i´m not the only one to think this way. Farming to banks is a sh&/%(.
pt Sir Alex
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-05-04
ru Eric_Cantonais >> sabtu april 6 - 19:55

"why is bank needed ? bot teams may buy some players very cheap"

What's the difference between selling to bot teams or to the bank ?

In both cases it's money coming from nowhere.

ru Eric_Cantonais
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte
pt Sir Alex >> sabtu april 6 - 20:46, telah di sunting sabtu april 6 - 21:00
Eric, this is easy.

Selling players to banks is very stupid idea to solve a problem who can be solved with a smarter idea. Easy.

Sell to bots is very smart and can be very usefull to new users, and guess what, we need a lot new users with better teams and it is a normal thing in the football, worst teams get the worse players from better teams.

We don´t need, at all, this stupid thing. I really don´t know why someone can like this stupid thing. Period.

Banks make a lot of stupid things but don´t buy players to retire them from the football :/
pt Sir Alex
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-05-04
ru Eric_Cantonais >> sabtu april 6 - 23:04

Selling only to bots would make the competition harder in the lowest divisions. Not sure this would be much appreciated by people who save money to build their facilities and bots buy better players.

Selling only to bots would offer a very limited number of transfers. Some people could not sell any players because bots would have a full squad, so how do you make it fair to everyone ? 

Bank ensures the same chances for every manager to sell their unwanted players. Whatever you may think about farming, selling to bots is the stupid idea.

ru Eric_Cantonais
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte