Liga Republik Irlandia musim 58

Forum: Liga forum rss-feed

Membahas Liga Anda, yang adalah favorit untuk memenangkan Liga musim ini? Yang akan dipromosikan/dikesampingkan, bagaimana Anda lakukan di Piala?

Kembali ke indeks forum

Season 27 (8)

ie Owen The Fish >> kamis oktober 20 - 11:50
Hey All,

Here is the thread for discussion of Season 27.

Cork Town back in the top league. Hoping to avoid relegation, have a decent cup run and maybe cause a couple of shocks through the season.

Basically sticking with the same squad as last season with a few additions, with most of them being youth. I plan on developing these players over the next few seasons so they are ready to mount a challenge for the League title. Also I will continue to improve the facilities.

What is everyone else's plans for this season and beyond?

Good luck for the season ahead.

Owen.
ie Owen The Fish
Pengguna
mendaftar2016-08-09
us ranks39 >> kamis oktober 20 - 19:56
Hi Owen, and welcome back to the top league.

My aim is basically to carry on doing what I've been doing in the past few seasons, obviously with some improvements, as well. I want to continue to develop my youth teams and have some younger players break into the first team this season. I feel that I can spring a few surprises but I know that we need to beat the teams that we should, as well. Once again looking forward to an exciting season and staying out of the drop zone.

Good luck to all!
us ranks39
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-02-12
ie Owen The Fish >> sabtu oktober 22 - 17:27
Disappointed in not getting the votes to be national manager. Well done to Gangba, hopefully he can do a bit better this time round and qualify for the big tournaments.
ie Owen The Fish
Pengguna
mendaftar2016-08-09
ie Owen The Fish >> rabu oktober 26 - 08:13
This is going to be a long season
ie Owen The Fish
Pengguna
mendaftar2016-08-09
us ranks39 >> senin oktober 31 - 13:52
You're telling me! I missed on almost all of my transfer targets.....grrr!
us ranks39
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-02-12
ie Leprechaun >> kamis nopember 3 - 16:22
Hi!
The market was in fact very difficult, especially for loans.
I have spent my budget for a new striker, but now I have to wait half a season to raise the stadium :S
ie Leprechaun
Pengguna
mendaftar2014-08-28
us ranks39 >> jum'at nopember 4 - 14:39
YAY!!!! I got a point!
us ranks39
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> kamis desember 8 - 16:31
Looks like I will be staying up this season. I know that I have one more match to hold onto, but all signs pointing to the top flight next year. Hopefully I can put up more of a fight, but until my young players cycle through the team, I believe that I will hover around the drop zone each season.
us ranks39
Pengguna baru
mendaftar2013-02-12