Liga Luxemburg musim 51

Forum: Liga forum rss-feed

Membahas Liga Anda, yang adalah favorit untuk memenangkan Liga musim ini? Yang akan dipromosikan/dikesampingkan, bagaimana Anda lakukan di Piala?

Kembali ke indeks forum

League forum (12)

hu Gombi2912 >> selasa nopember 26 - 18:40
Hi all!

I was in this league since ~3 season and I have a lot of plans with my team.

In this season is very bad for me, but in the next I want to be in 2-3 place.

This season will be the FC United of Luxembourg win, so congrats! :)
hu Gombi2912
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-08-12
hu DAFKE
lu 小熊罴罴 >> rabu nopember 27 - 04:13
Nice to play with you.
XD
lu 小熊罴罴
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-04-07
hu Gombi2912 >> rabu nopember 27 - 12:55
:)

You have too strong squad. :( We sont have chance to win the league. :)
hu Gombi2912
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-08-12
hu DAFKE
pl marnypopis >> minggu agustus 20 - 12:20

Hi,

So... last game will decide  the title, nice  season. smile

pl marnypopis
Pengguna
mendaftar2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
eng chukanovich >> minggu oktober 22 - 20:05

I wish everyone an eventful and successful season! :)

eng chukanovich
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-07-22
lu Emilio >> senin nopember 6 - 21:57

Thanks. The same for everyone here too :)

lu Emilio
Pengguna
mendaftar2016-11-21
eng chukanovich >> kamis nopember 9 - 06:33

You are doing very well, Emilio. 

eng chukanovich
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-07-22
lu Emilio >> kamis nopember 9 - 11:07

Thanks but it's hard to compete with the top teams. Anyway, my team is getting better every year and that's the main thing :)

lu Emilio
Pengguna
mendaftar2016-11-21
eng chukanovich >> kamis nopember 9 - 20:54, telah di sunting kamis nopember 9 - 20:59

Yeah, I decided to bring some young blood this season with this season with the hopes of being able to compete with them one day. Even though I have not had the best season so far, my recent results against Strassen and the Dragons are giving me hope.

By the way, I wish the bottom three teams were stronger. The league would have been much more competitive. My personal favourite for the title is Real Luxemburg. 

eng chukanovich
Pengguna
mendaftar2013-07-22
lu Emilio >> jum'at nopember 10 - 15:42

Well, I'm personnally not against 2 or 3 weak teams so I can remain in Div1 without spending much money on players ;)

By the way, if you're interested in having  a look at another management game. Here is the link to an easy and straightforward one (the tactical side is basic) :

http://www.best11.org/index.php?ref_id=122

Choose Malta as nation cause I'm there and we are only 2 active players. Thanks

lu Emilio
Pengguna
mendaftar2016-11-21
be Bartje_vM >> senin nopember 13 - 13:00

I decided to leave my starting team CS Luxembourg because I feel stuck between first and second division. I could have a small chance to stay in top division when I would beat Elder Scrolls and play play-offs against a top team in second.

The thing is that the challenge would take me to long to be competitive in first and I just wanted another challenge to not lose interest in the game. 

I am not sad about what I achieved with the team and I took three great players with me to my new team. My old team is abandoned with very few attackers, I know, so it will now surely end in last place. But the guy who takes over will have some facilities (shame that all of them have gone -1 I see) and morely: some good young promising players.

I wish you all the very best and I perhaps, one day, I will be back in Luxembourg or Belgium.

be Bartje_vM
Pengguna
mendaftar2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
lu Emilio >> kamis nopember 16 - 19:28

Thanks, all the best to you too

lu Emilio
Pengguna
mendaftar2016-11-21