Liga Nigeria musim 57

Forum: Liga forum rss-feed

Membahas Liga Anda, yang adalah favorit untuk memenangkan Liga musim ini? Yang akan dipromosikan/dikesampingkan, bagaimana Anda lakukan di Piala?

Kembali ke indeks forum

Naija boyz Fc -Tv blog. (147)

Base on our season 56 target to improve the Football Academy to the standard level at least by s60, this is s60 we could't cope with the high salary our players are demanding we even had to demolish our Youth Academy to level 1, hopeful we can get back and build a higher level.
So guyz anyone reading this don't rush to build your fa/ya until you are ready.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> senin agustus 2 - 07:28, telah di sunting senin agustus 2 - 07:50
Today 2,aug,2021, season 60.

La Galaxy vs Naija boyz fc.

we visit our bitter rival today, La galaxy has enjoy much home success against my boy, apart from our last cup encounter which my boyz won here 1-2, we have lost 7 and draw 1, in our last 8 meets away from home.

its been 35 games since naija boyz last won here in the league. last season encounter ended in both 1-1/2-2 draws
**Naija boyz has already won 2-1 at home this season..
**no injured or suspended players for both team.
so i expect a tough game against this tough opponent especially as we play away.
Damn my team mess up lastnight against LA Galaxy.
La Galaxy 3 vs 3 Naija boyz fc.
We missed two pk.
My opponent receive two red cards.
My opponent scored 3 goals from 6 shots, that was too easy.
It was a bitter draw despite our recent struggle against this opponent.
Bring on the next game.
Our last two games saw us beat Dstars 8-0, and our cup semi final opponent Fc Calabar 2-5
We remain third in the division on goal difference.
Next match
Kumagunnam fc Vs Naija boyz fc.
*away from home we hope to continue our form with a win here.
we won 0-2 against kumagunnam fc, Keter remain on top of goal scoring chart with 72 goals...
he might break a record of league goals scored by a single player in one season for Naija boyz fc, which stand at (77 goals)
After missing last game through suspension, his back today. Our top striker.
Keter has score 79 league goals, the most league goals a season, with few games to play, he might reach 85-90 league goals, just a 19star forward.
the past few days have been tough for naija boyz fc.
we lost the cup final to anubis 3-1, drop 6points in the league against same opponent 3-1, and lost to real suning 5-4, those lose have render us to 4th finish.
here we go season 61 has properly began with matches set to kick offer today.
naija boyz fc host savanah.
we are undefeated against them in 20 games W19 D1. on 16 winning streak against them.
hopefully we can score over 10 goals against them today.
I'm right 7 goals in 24min, set us on way to a dismantling 13-0 win against savanah.
To our joyous mode the great Anubis could only playout a 1-1 draw with LA Galaxy.
It's early but the two points gap is for good..
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> selasa agustus 31 - 09:25, telah di sunting selasa agustus 31 - 09:29
Still too early but from 4 Rounds, we remain top of the league on goal difference, 12 points and a whooping 43 goals scored and zero conceded so far.

We take on Real Suning next, our injured gk will be back to start this one.
After a lot of success and trophy winning period, mostly winning 2 from 4 straight champions league finals, naija boyz has become No1 in the continental rank. S66.
A great achievement for a nigerian team in history after teams from ivory coast, morocco kept us at bay for long time.
Decided to sale my best players that has won me every thing, plus third place in club world cup and also i was the no1 club in africa ranking.
All the achievements am proud of.
I won't quit now.
I wanna see my visual friends to replicate my success in rocking soccer.
Good luck s69/beyond.