Forum: Inglese rss-feed

Questo è il forum di discussione generale in inglese. Quando scrivi in questo forum devi usare questa lingua. Interventi in lingue diverse possono essere cancellati senza preavviso. Questo forum usa sottosezioni per interventi con scopi diversi. Ti preghiamo di segnalare i bugs nella sezione apposita e di prenderti un po’ di tempo per capire dove inserire i tuoi interventi.

Inglese >> Calcio reale

Vintage cars.. masterpieces from the past... (2)

no Nicobosco >> sabato marzo 8 - 21:15
Hi!
i know. here we should speak only about football.
but i think we need little place, in which we can share feelings about cars.

first of all, i'm not scared to say that all cars from 2000 to nowadays are totally rubbish. :D
i know, someone will say: rubbish? you know that now cars are safer, less thirsty (...mmh really?) and definetly gone green?
yes i know, but i don't care indeed.

i love cars from the 70' 80' those cars are the top point of the technique and the design combined by a massive choice of engines
considering the technologies we had in that times.

My favorite car factory is Alfa Romeo.
Alfa Romeo until being sold to Fiat auto was ruled by genius.
all Alfas are masterpieces.
but unfortunatly...the really big problem of things in italy...is that in italy there are the Italians..and even worse, Italians rule this country :/

in future i would like to buy an Alfa Romeo Alfasud III version.
>Value is not so high, but this car is the most sold by Alfa, so it means the higher point of his history

Any other Alfa fan? do you like this kind of cars?
no Nicobosco
Principiante
Registrato2013-05-21
wal Hudson >> venerdì febbraio 3 - 17:23, Modificato venerdì febbraio 3 - 17:24
My dad has a 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS, an Audi A4 and a Dacia Sandero. All good cars, I drive the Audi, but personally I would love my first car to be a Porsche 911 997 Carrera 4S Coupe. I love that ride.
Edit: Sorry for bump, just realised that this thread is 2+ years old.
wal Hudson
Principiante
Registrato2016-05-08