Forum: Inglese rss-feed

Questo è il forum di discussione generale in inglese. Quando scrivi in questo forum devi usare questa lingua. Interventi in lingue diverse possono essere cancellati senza preavviso. Questo forum usa sottosezioni per interventi con scopi diversi. Ti preghiamo di segnalare i bugs nella sezione apposita e di prenderti un po’ di tempo per capire dove inserire i tuoi interventi.

Inglese >> Calcio reale

Which footballer was the reason you started watching football? (45)

vn Tak >> venerdì agosto 22 - 16:23
Pirlo
vn Tak
Principiante
Registrato2013-04-10
nl Koen >> venerdì agosto 22 - 16:56
Manuel Sanchez Torres.
I bet only few have ever heard of him ;-)
nl Koen
Principiante
Registrato2013-03-21
nl Koen >> venerdì agosto 22 - 17:02
I know he has a wiki-page, but he is only worldfamous in the town where I grew up. And even there he is not among the greatest heroes. ;-)
nl Koen
Principiante
Registrato2013-03-21
nz Luke Broadcast >> venerdì agosto 22 - 17:10
he is the one i am named after :)
nz Luke Broadcast
Principiante
Registrato2013-09-18
de long >> venerdì agosto 22 - 18:02
Oliver Kahn
de long
Intermedio
Registrato2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
hr EroSt >> domenica agosto 24 - 11:15
One and only -------- Raul Gonzalez Blanco... Miss those times when I watched him in white jersey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKf5JJdCeJc
hr EroSt
Principiante
Registrato2013-02-07
za Mister Buckley >> lunedì agosto 25 - 12:21
Raul was great, but I loved Roy Mekay and adrias schevchenko....

Khan is probably the shortest great keeper I've seen
za Mister Buckley
Principiante
Registrato2013-06-11
ar Tonami >> lunedì agosto 25 - 15:35
of course: MARADONA and Goycochea...

My first interest was Bianchi's Boca Juniors (1998-2002)...

But the real moment, was in Germany 2006, Argentina squad... almost all first team players was novices, but they give all.. Abondanzieri, Ayala, sorin, mascherano, maxi rodriguez, cambiasso, riquelme, crespo, saviola, tevez..
ar Tonami
Intermedio
Registrato2013-05-19
wal Hudson >> venerdì febbraio 3 - 17:05
The first football match I can remember watching was I think in early 2002 (I was about 6). Can't remember the opponents but it was a Cardiff City game. Robert Earnshaw's play drew me to the club. Supported them, then I heard of Luca Toni when I was a young teen. Started supporting Bayern, and haven't moved ever since.
wal Hudson
Principiante
Registrato2016-05-08
eng holt >> domenica marzo 19 - 15:18
I do not care if I said it earlier,it is Gerrard.
eng holt
Principiante
Registrato2013-05-18
in Keju >> domenica marzo 26 - 15:08
I think the first time I saw football I saw el Classico and messi scored ( not a barca fan )
in Keju
Intermedio
Registrato2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
nl Sazz >> lunedì marzo 27 - 08:53
Bergkamp.
nl Sazz
Principiante
Registrato2016-03-25
tr Mavi >> lunedì marzo 27 - 09:12
Gheorghe Hagi and Roberto Baggio. World Cup 94
tr Mavi
Principiante
Registrato2013-02-14
ca Sadrudin >> mercoledì marzo 29 - 22:20
@Hudson - Robert Earnshaw moved to Toronto FC, at one point, he wasn't that great for us, sadly.

I liked soccer from a young age, and watched soccer a bit here and there. But I really started watching a lot of soccer consistently, week in and week out when Jermaine Defoe (who was a flop), Gilberto (who I liked but was also a flop), and Michael Bradley (he wasn't a flop, and is the current captain of Toronto FC) all came to Toronto FC. That really brought me into to thinking that MLSE (part owners of Toronto FC) actually wanted to build a successful Toronto franchise, as we at the time, were one of the worst MLS franchises, in performances.

I suppose one specific person who really got me liking to watch football (or soccer) is Cristiano Ronaldo - when he scored a diving header against Czech Republic. I like Ronaldo as a player, but not as a person.
ca Sadrudin
Principiante
Registrato2016-06-18