Forum: Inglese rss-feed

Questo è il forum di discussione generale in inglese. Quando scrivi in questo forum devi usare questa lingua. Interventi in lingue diverse possono essere cancellati senza preavviso. Questo forum usa sottosezioni per interventi con scopi diversi. Ti preghiamo di segnalare i bugs nella sezione apposita e di prenderti un po’ di tempo per capire dove inserire i tuoi interventi.

Inglese >> Discussioni generali

Transfer bug (6)

nl R >> sabato marzo 30 - 08:20
I just made a bid on a dutch player, and it shows another bid of a team in Belgium. I understand that they give Belgium the same language as Dutch, even though half of Belgium speaks French, but also the country is stated as Yes for him.

I wondered why this is the case.
nl R
Intermedio
Registrato2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
be Jonas >> sabato marzo 30 - 11:59
The regular Belgian can speak both Dutch and French, sometimes even German because that too is an official language in Belgium.
be Jonas
Intermedio
Registrato2013-01-17
sk mat4 >> sabato marzo 30 - 13:26
He probably has two dutch players in his team.
sk mat4
Principiante
Registrato2013-02-09
nl R >> sabato marzo 30 - 18:37
Jonas, thats why I said: "I understand that they give Belgium the same language as Dutch".

My actual point was, why is the country also stated as 'Yes'.
nl R
Intermedio
Registrato2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
be Jonas >> sabato marzo 30 - 22:43
Ahaa, I'm sorry, my bad.
be Jonas
Intermedio
Registrato2013-01-17
nl Vincent de Boer >> domenica marzo 31 - 09:23
Then he has 2 dutch players in his team, they might be in the reserves squad if you don't see them.

If you wanted to report this as a bug you'd have to post it in the bugs forum btw. As a question it should be in support/questions.
nl Vincent de Boer
Sviluppatore capo
Registrato2012-10-15