Forum: Inglese rss-feed

Questo è il forum di discussione generale in inglese. Quando scrivi in questo forum devi usare questa lingua. Interventi in lingue diverse possono essere cancellati senza preavviso. Questo forum usa sottosezioni per interventi con scopi diversi. Ti preghiamo di segnalare i bugs nella sezione apposita e di prenderti un po’ di tempo per capire dove inserire i tuoi interventi.

Inglese >> Domande

Bidding for bot players (8)

nl Balladeer >> giovedì aprile 25 - 05:21
Is it any use to bid for bot players 24h before the end of the transfer period? Or won't they be able to sell their players even if they'd want to?
nl Balladeer
Intermedio
Registrato2013-02-09
cn protein >> giovedì aprile 25 - 08:14
They are able to put their players on the transferlist Balla. Usually they will respond quickly after you inquire about one of his players, but this may take up to 24 hours.

And once a player is on the transferlist, the transfer can always complete, even the transfer window is closed during the process.
cn protein
Intermedio
Registrato2012-12-18
nl Balladeer >> giovedì aprile 25 - 17:54
Ok thanks, kind of weird that they can sell their players and we can't though...
nl Balladeer
Intermedio
Registrato2013-02-09
br Irvine Kinneas >> giovedì aprile 25 - 18:43
And we can't?
br Irvine Kinneas
Intermedio
Registrato2013-02-08
nl Balladeer >> giovedì aprile 25 - 20:15
we cant sell any players now, within 24 of the closing moment of the transfer marktet deadline, right? Or am i wrong?
nl Balladeer
Intermedio
Registrato2013-02-09
at schorny >> giovedì aprile 25 - 20:54
Sure we can.
the deadline is just the point where no new transfer negotiations can start. all running negotiations can and will get finished, even if it takes a few days.
at schorny
Intermedio
Registrato2013-03-05
br Irvine Kinneas >> giovedì aprile 25 - 21:09
Exactly and yes we can :)
br Irvine Kinneas
Intermedio
Registrato2013-02-08
nl Balladeer >> giovedì aprile 25 - 21:12
Right, my bad :-)
nl Balladeer
Intermedio