Forum: Inglese rss-feed

Questo è il forum di discussione generale in inglese. Quando scrivi in questo forum devi usare questa lingua. Interventi in lingue diverse possono essere cancellati senza preavviso. Questo forum usa sottosezioni per interventi con scopi diversi. Ti preghiamo di segnalare i bugs nella sezione apposita e di prenderti un po’ di tempo per capire dove inserire i tuoi interventi.

Inglese >> Domande

Saved Line up (5)

eng howie123 >> lunedì dicembre 2 - 09:58

Hi all, is there some way of deleting a saved line up (ie from the drop down list you pick from when loading for a match) ?

eng howie123
Intermedio
Registrato2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> lunedì dicembre 2 - 10:04

I don't believe so. Although it's not necessary. You just save another one over the top of it. 

il Numpty
Intermedio
Registrato2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng howie123 >> lunedì dicembre 2 - 11:28

ok thanks. its just the name I gave it before doesn't make sense now so I was hoping to either delete and recreate it or rename it so it's more meaningful. I'll live with it :-) 

eng howie123
Intermedio
Registrato2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> lunedì dicembre 2 - 11:33, Modificato lunedì dicembre 2 - 11:36

Oh I see. 

The way the Save works is not very clear, but you can change the name every time you save it.

There are two slots - more for VIP - and every time you save in one of the slots you can enter a new name in the first box "Save as ...". Then choose the slot you wish to rename in the second box drop down. 

il Numpty
Intermedio
Registrato2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng howie123 >> lunedì dicembre 2 - 12:32

Perfect - that's done it. Thanks

eng howie123
Intermedio
Registrato2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers