Forum: Inglese rss-feed

Questo è il forum di discussione generale in inglese. Quando scrivi in questo forum devi usare questa lingua. Interventi in lingue diverse possono essere cancellati senza preavviso. Questo forum usa sottosezioni per interventi con scopi diversi. Ti preghiamo di segnalare i bugs nella sezione apposita e di prenderti un po’ di tempo per capire dove inserire i tuoi interventi.

Inglese >> Proposte

Increase The Number Of Search Results (6)

eng holt >> venerdì aprile 9 - 17:58

Self explanatory. Almost every website allows you to go through all the results if you want to, which also means it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

eng holt
Principiante
Registrato2013-05-18
il Numpty >> sabato aprile 10 - 12:31

Is this the forum search or transfers or both? 

il Numpty
Intermedio
Registrato2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> domenica aprile 11 - 11:10

This would be for both. It would be much more useful when it comes to transfers as you don't have to keep logging in to find a certain type of player at the best price.

eng holt
Principiante
Registrato2013-05-18
il Numpty >> domenica aprile 11 - 18:16

It's been suggested before. But like everything else nothing's likely to change for the forseeable.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en?topic=86402

il Numpty
Intermedio
Registrato2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> lunedì aprile 12 - 07:29

It's like people think Vincent is going to suddenly log back in, go through 3 years worth of suggestions (and counting) and magically implement them all. This forum is as useful as an inflatable dartboard.

eng Dragontao
Intermedio
Registrato2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> lunedì aprile 12 - 12:44, Modificato lunedì aprile 12 - 12:44

@Dragontao It's still a weirdly shaped balloon after the first throw.

I don't expect Vincent to come back at all. If I find some idea useful, I just put it up here to get alternative views about it. Takes a couple of minutes.

There's a better chance of Vincent coming back (or someone else taking over) and implementing ideas than winning the lottery, so eh.

eng holt
Principiante
Registrato2013-05-18