Forumas: Anglų rss-feed

Tai yra bendras Anglų diskusijų forumas. Rašydami šiame forume, privalote naudoti šią kalbą. Pranešimai, parašyti kita kalba, gali būti ištrinti be perspėjimo. Šis forumas suskaidytas į skiltis, skirtas skirtingoms temoms bei tikslams aptarinėti. Prašome žaidimo klaidas pranešti žaidimo klaidų skiltyje bei gerai apgalvoti, kur rašysite kitus savo pranešimus.

Anglų >> Bendros diskusijos

Not normal! (18)

eng pepsy11 >> sekmadienis liepa 21 - 21:00
As MacikaG and joest say, it is not so easy and cheap, if even possible to change the game time.

I like joest suggestion. Divide each day into 7 days. That would make it more interesting and much more fair.
I don't really like EroSt suggestion as that would create confusion about recovey rate and how ready players are at what times
eng pepsy11
Naujokas
Registracija2013-01-16
fr jonkrebs >> antradienis liepa 23 - 09:20
@denisgrad: It's just like in reality, as one real day is one week. It is totally possible for a team to play in the same week important match in the league, a champions league match and a cup match.
fr jonkrebs
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-10
il joest5 >> ketvirtadienis liepa 25 - 22:13
And now I have been scheduled 4 games in 25 hours while 3 of them are away games and if I change the time of my only home game it wont change much.

To had to what I already suggested which will prevent this kind of things I also don't understand why cup games are scheduled for the same day as international cup games. If there is 2 days between each game in the international tournaments why not scheduele the cup games in the days between?

Seriously, I don't know how should I cope with CL game (After a 1-0 win at home, I surely have to play with my best players at the away game if I want to have a chance to advance), cup game and 2 league games ( and I haven't started the league very well so I realy need to win those games) within 25 hours. I also think a u21 game should be fixed for that day so also deep down my bench my players going to br very very tired after this day.
il joest5
Vertėjas
Registracija2013-02-07