Forumas: Anglų rss-feed

Tai yra bendras Anglų diskusijų forumas. Rašydami šiame forume, privalote naudoti šią kalbą. Pranešimai, parašyti kita kalba, gali būti ištrinti be perspėjimo. Šis forumas suskaidytas į skiltis, skirtas skirtingoms temoms bei tikslams aptarinėti. Prašome žaidimo klaidas pranešti žaidimo klaidų skiltyje bei gerai apgalvoti, kur rašysite kitus savo pranešimus.

Anglų >> Futbolas realybėje

World Transfer Talk (211)

nl Sazz >> antradienis sausis 2 - 14:00

Who is “we”? I’ve seen both of these players linked with a number of different clubs. Especially Goretzka.

nl Sazz
Naujokas
Registracija2016-03-25
eng Dragontao >> pirmadienis sausis 22 - 23:22

Gossip columns like to guess a lot and some people like to believe everything they read.

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
nl Sazz >> antradienis sausis 23 - 01:22

Well since goretzka signed for bayern a few days ago and trapp still aint in the pl i’ll choose to not give that post any further attention

nl Sazz
Naujokas
Registracija2016-03-25
eng holt >> penktadienis sausis 26 - 14:36

Well,there was a lot of genuine hype about it ,so I don't know what happened.

Just like Oxlade and Lukaku joining Chelsea...

eng holt
Naujokas
Registracija2013-05-18
ca Jax >> penktadienis sausis 26 - 15:29

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5295869/Schalke-fans-tell-Leon-Goretzka-p-banner.html

Schalke are my team's direct rivals but I can't help but feel bad for them.  It's clear that they did everything they could to try and keep the player.  A bad business decision to let a 22 year old let his contract run down.  Now he moves to Bayern on a free transfer which disgusts me.  Clearly Bayern and the player manipulated the Schalke front office.  

Pair this with the fact Mats Hummels was quoted this week in complaining that England and Spain's top divisions are more competititve.  He said the Bundesliga lacks a 2nd or 3rd team to push Bayern and this he blames this for why Bayern won't win the CL.

http://www.90min.com/posts/5956451-mat-hummels-reveals-the-2-european-leagues-he-believes-are-better-than-the-bundesliga

What a load of dogs**t.  So Bayern takes all of the leagues best players and now they are upset that they aren't challenged more.  The Goretzka move only highlights the hypocrisy of Hummels and Bayern Munich as a whole.

I respect the heck out of there business practices as they routinely get great players for alot less than Barca/Madrid or anyone in the PL but I'm not going to listen to BS.

ca Jax
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-05-30
eng Dragontao >> penktadienis sausis 26 - 16:14, Pataisyta Šeštadienis sausis 27 - 11:00

Difference is, not many Chelsea fans I know who go to games wanted Lukaku and especially not Oxlade-Chamberlain. We've signed enough over rated donkeys in the last couple of seasons (not that it seems to be deterring us from trying to sign more),

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> Šeštadienis sausis 27 - 06:51

Manipulation is the "in" thing now.Thats what happened to Lukaku and Coutinho.

eng holt
Naujokas
Registracija2013-05-18
eng Dragontao >> Šeštadienis sausis 27 - 11:03

Manipulation? Are you talking about tapping up? It's nothing new. Agents are a scourge in football. Expecially these so called super agents who are siphoning millions out of the game and becoming mega rich. That's something FIFA and UEFA should be looking at. Except knowing how those organisations operate, they're as corrupt themselves.

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> antradienis gegužė 15 - 03:31

Let the rumors begin.

eng holt
Naujokas
Registracija2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> antradienis gegužė 15 - 13:33
Actual transfers too. They're nicer than the rumors.
ro Andrei
Naujokas
Registracija2014-08-30
eng holt >> antradienis gegužė 15 - 15:11

Can moving to Juventus is disheartening.He could be so much more than a stop gap there.

eng holt
Naujokas
Registracija2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> sekmadienis gegužė 20 - 19:00
So ... is Buffon actually retiring? Or moving to the highest bidder?
ro Andrei
Naujokas
Registracija2014-08-30
eng holt >> pirmadienis gegužė 21 - 16:10

He is heading to West Ham.They say that cause he appriciated their fans a long time ago.

Joe Hart should come to Liverpool.

eng holt
Naujokas
Registracija2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> pirmadienis gegužė 21 - 18:22, Pataisyta pirmadienis gegužė 21 - 18:23
Why should Klopp get him? Surely there are better options out there.
ro Andrei
Naujokas
Registracija2014-08-30
lv Namejs >> pirmadienis gegužė 21 - 21:17

Even Mignolet is better then Hart.

lv Namejs
Bendruomenės administratorius
Registracija2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri