Forumas: Anglų rss-feed

Tai yra bendras Anglų diskusijų forumas. Rašydami šiame forume, privalote naudoti šią kalbą. Pranešimai, parašyti kita kalba, gali būti ištrinti be perspėjimo. Šis forumas suskaidytas į skiltis, skirtas skirtingoms temoms bei tikslams aptarinėti. Prašome žaidimo klaidas pranešti žaidimo klaidų skiltyje bei gerai apgalvoti, kur rašysite kitus savo pranešimus.

Anglų >> Bendros diskusijos

Buying V.I.P. is possible now (17)

nl Vincent de Boer >> penktadienis vasaris 22 - 12:18
You can now support our project by buying V.I.P. vouchers.

See the V.I.P. entry in the menu for more information on what advantages an upgraded account has.

The first few months we'll give a 33% discount to anyone buying VIP.
nl Vincent de Boer
Vyresnysis kūrėjas
Registracija2012-10-15
nl Corniel >> penktadienis vasaris 22 - 17:35
Nice. Let's give it a try. :)
nl Corniel
Naujokas
Registracija2012-12-18
sco Scotland1983 >> penktadienis vasaris 22 - 20:41
i say one day i will try paypal anyway then i will get it:)
sco Scotland1983
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
fr hoplayann >> penktadienis vasaris 22 - 21:21
With the offer
-> 4 V.I.P. vouchers for € 15.67

I get : 2 months of V.I.P. + 42 credits and +180 credits

is that correct ?
fr hoplayann
Naujokas
Registracija2012-12-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> penktadienis vasaris 22 - 21:31
Yes, 2 months of the highest level VIP.
nl Vincent de Boer
Vyresnysis kūrėjas
Registracija2012-10-15
eng pepsy11 >> penktadienis vasaris 22 - 21:32
You get 4 V.I.P. vouchers..
You can use them afterwards to whatever you want.. =)
eng pepsy11
Naujokas
Registracija2013-01-16
nz Tiety Kooistra >> penktadienis vasaris 22 - 21:35
Yes, you can play 2 months on the highest VIP level = 3 vouchers and are able to spend the forth voucher on credits.

Or you could play 8 months on level 1 VIP

Or 4 months on level 2 VIP

Whatever you like
nz Tiety Kooistra
Naujokas
Registracija2012-10-15
fr hoplayann >> Šeštadienis vasaris 23 - 09:05
THanks for the replies.
I was not sure that I would directly recieve the 180 credits, because I read in the instructions "They can also be converted for 180 extra credits once every 2 months."

So just to be sure I don't miss anything here, if I buy let's say 4 vouchers next week I can get the 2 months level 3 VIP + 42credits + 180 credtis immediately or do I have to wait 2 months to get them ?
fr hoplayann
Naujokas
Registracija2012-12-18
cn Kun >> Šeštadienis vasaris 23 - 09:28
Money to buy voucher, voucher convertible credit (Although limited), then use the credits to create players, and I think it affected the fairness of the game, who's more money in the future will come with better players!!!
cn Kun
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-02-16
eng Kezza >> Šeštadienis vasaris 23 - 09:29
Yes.. as soon as they process your payment (took them under 1hr to do mine) then you will receive credits/VIP chips immediately after this.

Your understanding is correct.. I bought 4 chips and got level 3 VIP (costing 3 chips) and 180 credits (costing 1 chip).. although you can spend your chips on whichever level you like ie. if you spent 3 chips on VIP level 1 you would get longer, but not all the features of VIP level 3.

Hope this helps!
eng Kezza
Naujokas
Registracija2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> Šeštadienis vasaris 23 - 09:33
Rechel.. If they didnt offer this they would be working for free.. who works for free?

& to be honest not many people would pay money unless they had this kind of benefit.

Im sure Tiety or Vinnie would confirm, but my understanding is if you have a high level youth center you could potentially catch up if you put some time into your team?
eng Kezza
Naujokas
Registracija2013-02-07
eng pepsy11 >> Šeštadienis vasaris 23 - 17:06
I like the payment options and the benefit it gives. And if there were no limit to the insta credit boots then it would be pay to win, but as it is only once every second month, in a few seasons the players made from credits is not worth as much as they are now, so it will eventually even out. And as Kezza said, if you invest time into your team, you can get just as good as people buying this now
eng pepsy11
Naujokas
Registracija2013-01-16
nl Vincent de Boer >> antradienis vasaris 26 - 15:32
I've added our bank details to the "buy vip" page for people from the european union who prefer to pay by bank transfer.
nl Vincent de Boer
Vyresnysis kūrėjas
Registracija2012-10-15
eng Steve021 >> ketvirtadienis vasaris 28 - 20:25
I can only buy VIP with a Paysafe card, will this be an option in the near future?
eng Steve021
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-02-24
nl Vincent de Boer >> penktadienis kovas 1 - 10:56
@Steve021: this seems interesting, we'll certainly look into it.
nl Vincent de Boer
Vyresnysis kūrėjas
Registracija2012-10-15