Forumas: Anglų rss-feed

Tai yra bendras Anglų diskusijų forumas. Rašydami šiame forume, privalote naudoti šią kalbą. Pranešimai, parašyti kita kalba, gali būti ištrinti be perspėjimo. Šis forumas suskaidytas į skiltis, skirtas skirtingoms temoms bei tikslams aptarinėti. Prašome žaidimo klaidas pranešti žaidimo klaidų skiltyje bei gerai apgalvoti, kur rašysite kitus savo pranešimus.

Anglų >> Klausimai

NT player but no club team (5)

it fabregas >> antradienis birželis 11 - 22:06
I came across many players who are members of NTs but dont have a club team anymore. What happened to their previous club teams? Are those players going to disappear or we can still try to transfer them in the next window?
it fabregas
Bendruomenės administratorius
Registracija2013-02-23
it Pro Vasto 1902
ua Garfman >> trečiadienis birželis 12 - 03:25
Good question, I have the same thing.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registracija2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
tw 小冠 >> trečiadienis birželis 12 - 04:02
Their previous clubs were cut due to league size rearrangement.
tw 小冠
Naujokas
Registracija2013-03-29
ua Garfman >> trečiadienis birželis 12 - 04:55
Not exactly, two of mine are created players whose managers switched teams so they were removed from the team. They are still in the NT, though.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registracija2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
cn protein >> trečiadienis birželis 12 - 06:23, Pataisyta trečiadienis birželis 12 - 06:24
It's possible his former manager left the club (if they are created players), or the club was closed due to the rearrangement of the league size.

Those players without a manager can't get selected in the next national selection (right now for example) I suppose. I don't think they are available for transfer either unfortunately...

It's discussed a bit in the bug forum before by the way :) :
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/bugs?topic=848
cn protein
Vartotojas
Registracija2012-12-18