Forumas: Anglų rss-feed

Tai yra bendras Anglų diskusijų forumas. Rašydami šiame forume, privalote naudoti šią kalbą. Pranešimai, parašyti kita kalba, gali būti ištrinti be perspėjimo. Šis forumas suskaidytas į skiltis, skirtas skirtingoms temoms bei tikslams aptarinėti. Prašome žaidimo klaidas pranešti žaidimo klaidų skiltyje bei gerai apgalvoti, kur rašysite kitus savo pranešimus.

Anglų >> Klausimai

Market (7)

cy MAKAROS >> Šeštadienis spalis 12 - 16:13, Pataisyta Šeštadienis spalis 12 - 16:33

earlier in the player search market there was a list of situation players in different teams!

did you take it out or i don't see it?

cy MAKAROS
Vartotojas
Registracija2016-06-26
it Echo >> Šeštadienis spalis 12 - 17:58

Are you talking about the players available for transfer request?

You only see the list if you don't specify the "transfer type" in the search criteria, maybe you specified to  search for transfer or loan?

it Echo
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> Šeštadienis spalis 12 - 19:03

below the list of players available for transfer was a list of the status of players from different teams available for transfer and did not need their team.

that's why I'm talking

A few hours ago it existed and this list does not exist now!

cy MAKAROS
Vartotojas
Registracija2016-06-26
it Echo >> sekmadienis spalis 13 - 08:40

There is "type of transfer"  or something like that in the scout office options. Yuo can choose "transfer" or "loan" or you can leave it blank. Yf you leave it blank you can see the list of the players with some status. If you choose one of the options you don't see that list.

it Echo
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> sekmadienis spalis 13 - 13:25

I repeat because some people didn't understand me!

in the market below the list of players offered for transfer the loan was listed as one which looked at which players were available for transfer from other teams without making it available.

this list does not exist right now!

cy MAKAROS
Vartotojas
Registracija2016-06-26
it Echo >> sekmadienis spalis 13 - 13:38

Leave blank the type of transfer option and the list will come back again.

It's not so difficult.

it Echo
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> sekmadienis spalis 13 - 15:06

yes i see it now thanks a lot

cy MAKAROS
Vartotojas
Registracija2016-06-26