Anglija lyga sezonas 53

Forumas: Lygos forumas rss-feed

Aptarkite savo lygos reikalus, kas yra favoritai ją laimėti šį sezoną? Kas bus paaukštintas ar priverstas kristi į žemesnę lygą? Kaip Jums sekasi taurėje?

Grįžti į forumo pradžią

Season 48 (50)

il Numpty >> penktadienis lapkritis 15 - 23:53, Pataisyta penktadienis lapkritis 15 - 23:55

Thanks for the welcome. Lol. :)

Looks like you just squeezed into the European League @Stephen. Congrats. 

The league is looking tight this season. Hoping to join you sometime. Will probably take another year, at best, though by the time we climb the leagues.

I'm not sure when it's best to start pushing on. Hoping to start the level 10 stadium sometime next season if I can find the money. After that I think a good measure of the team is how well we can perform in the Cup against higher level opponents. Managed the Round of 32 this season but that was probably a bit fluky. 

il Numpty
Vartotojas
Registracija2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> sekmadienis lapkritis 17 - 20:21

OK - now the league gets interesting! My first win over Seaburn in a gazillion years means that there's now 1 point covering the top 3 (at least until my inevitable loss to Liverpool away next game). Can't match the other 2 on GD so basically need to win all my remaining games and have them draw when they meet

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Stephen >> sekmadienis lapkritis 17 - 20:38

There stands a man on the touch line at Hamlin Lane, glowering into the middle distance. Arms folded, an eyebrow raised, head slowly shaking from side to side. The floodlights have been switched off and yet still he stands there, a mute witness to the events of the evening. Who knows how long this man will keep this silent vigil?

eng Stephen
Vyresnysis administratorius
Registracija2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Candas Djemal >> sekmadienis lapkritis 17 - 23:18

When silence breaks into outburst "If you smeeeel what Seaburn is cooking". Actually Baker you took my advice and signed 2 oldies, now imagine if you signed more... Would it have been close or you cake walking it. Simply put your signings worked.

eng Candas Djemal
Naujokas
Registracija2012-12-27
fo BakerMan >> pirmadienis lapkritis 18 - 07:02

Yeah - signed a couple of oldies - stopgaps though, got some good youngsters coming through for those positions but they were just too young to go straight in and the two glaring weaknesses in my team last year were RB and RF. Those oldies lose rating quickly though - good job the rest of the team is on the way up! The youngsters should be ready by the end of next season, so the old guys have got to keep running until then!

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Monk >> trečiadienis lapkritis 20 - 10:04

Eleven games to go and it looks like a genuine three horse race for the title. That's really good to see as often the title is decided well before the end of the season.

I have a decent chance of coming back up and joining you all once more. The play offs an be cruel though so we'll have to see.

Good luck to all in the end of season run-in.

eng Monk
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Dragontao >> penktadienis lapkritis 22 - 19:52

Be good to have you back Monk.

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
fo BakerMan >> sekmadienis lapkritis 24 - 19:48

OK - and now we get interesting. Thought I'd blown it drawing at Newcastle, then Seaburn lose away and I beat Candas at home. Top by a point, but with a much worse goal difference and the trickier run in (in my opinion - couple of my bogey teams in there) - but the last match of the season is Seaburn at Candas...

Will Seaburn still competing on three fronts cost them the title, will Candas old guys be able to keep moving that long? Looks like this could and should go all the way to the final game.

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Candas Djemal >> pirmadienis lapkritis 25 - 06:16

You should win it comfortably, you have every reason to be excited for your first evermajor title! It would be hugely dissapoiting if you failed now.

eng Candas Djemal
Naujokas
Registracija2012-12-27
fo BakerMan >> pirmadienis lapkritis 25 - 07:04

Hmm - not convinced about the comfortably - still only have the 4th best team in the division and a single draw might be enough to cost me the title.

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Candas Djemal >> pirmadienis lapkritis 25 - 10:12

Well the oldies as you like to put it won it so how come the low optimism with your "youngsters". If your going to win it, it has to be this season because it will be much harder later.

eng Candas Djemal
Naujokas
Registracija2012-12-27
fo BakerMan >> pirmadienis lapkritis 25 - 18:45

Just that winning 8 games in a row is not something I've done very often - if you and Stephen could lose a couple of games each, that would help!

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Candas Djemal >> pirmadienis lapkritis 25 - 23:57

I know you want to win this badly but remember how we won it last season ? Seaburn didn't do us any favours and both teams had 100+ points. This season is easier for you, we are declining, Seabun getting inconsistent results and your the only team winning matches your supposed to. You should be fine and win it without problems 

eng Candas Djemal
Naujokas
Registracija2012-12-27
eng Monk >> antradienis lapkritis 26 - 10:26

Wow, psychology worthy of Sir Alex Ferguson, Candas.

I look at it more mathematically. Looking at the last 6 games and the league position of the opponents, Deeprijay has a total of 49, Candas 63 and Seaburn 81. So Deeprijay has by far the hardest fixtures. 

More simply put:

Deeprijay has 4 matches against top 10 teams, Candas has 3 and Seaburn just the 2.

Deeprijay has got a hard job to win this league, if he manages to win those big games as well as the easier ones, then he's done really well and would deserve the title. It might very well come down to that mouth-watering end of season match between Candas and Seaburn!

Your point about your side declining is an astute one though. My money would be on Seaburn despite them currently only being third.

eng Monk
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists