Anglija lyga sezonas 53

Forumas: Lygos forumas rss-feed

Aptarkite savo lygos reikalus, kas yra favoritai ją laimėti šį sezoną? Kas bus paaukštintas ar priverstas kristi į žemesnę lygą? Kaip Jums sekasi taurėje?

Grįžti į forumo pradžią

Season 48 (50)

fo BakerMan >> Šeštadienis lapkritis 30 - 17:01

Not a great game for my keeper to let in every shot on target!

So now I need Candas to beat Seaburn while I beat Norwich at home, otherwise it's a clean sweep of all the trophies for Seaburn.

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Dragontao >> sekmadienis gruodis 1 - 15:02

Congratulations to Stephen on the title. What a race. Commiserations to the runners up in a well fought battle.

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Stephen >> sekmadienis gruodis 1 - 15:05

Yes! Managed to get it over the line with a 1-0 win away at Candas. Commiserations to Deeprijay Two who pushed me all the way. It feels like your time will come very soon. Candas did well too, just tailing off at the end there.

A domestic treble and an EL semifinal spot is a pretty satisfying season. There’s still work to do to kick on to be more competitive in Europe and, of course, the English Friendly Cup got away this time out.

eng Stephen
Vyresnysis administratorius
Registracija2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> sekmadienis gruodis 1 - 20:36

Well, congratulations Stephen, but I'm gutted. 1 defeat all season and still not enough.

Have to be happy with smashing my record points and goals in a season I suppose, but so close...

Got all my luck in the league this season though and none in the cups, so think we've probably over-performed compared to where we really are.

Looking at next season we'll still be challenging I think, the Beach machine will continue to roll, Candas probably need a bit of a revamp so expecting activity in the transfer market there and Nottingham Forest and Cardiff move up into serious contention - could be another exciting season, but it could equally well see Seaburn pull away early and canter to the title.

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> Šeštadienis gruodis 7 - 16:16

Congrats on another title, Stephen. 

Can I ask what you feel is needed to be more competitive in Europe. 

il Numpty
Vartotojas
Registracija2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets